New Perspective Senior Living | Brookfield - Brookfield, WI

• Respite care available
  • No Smoking Indoors

Good tour

We toured New Perspective Senior Living Brookfield, Brookfield. The staff was friendly and explained what they could provide for our loved one. We chose another location that was a better fit for our family member.

Stacy Shuman

Thank you for taking time to provide a review of our services. While it is disappointing for us to learn we didn’t fulfill your expectations, we appreciate you taking the time to write a review. Have a great day.

Not impressed

I really was not impressed with what I saw on my tour here. The staff giving the tour did a nice job, but I did not like the set-up and I felt that my mother would not do well here.

I wanted to like it....

The New Perspective would have been the best choice location wise but when I toured, they were in the middle of remodeling. In their defense, it was probably not the best time for them but they moved everyone to one building while they redid the other, and it was very dirty. Also, the lady that took me around did not even call me with to follow up.

Stacy Shuman

Thank you for taking time to provide a review of our services. While it is disappointing for us to learn we didn’t fulfill your expectations, we appreciate you alerting us through this venue area for us to improve. If you could reach out to us again, we'd be happy to meet with you.

Review of Lighthouse of Brookfield - Brookfield, WI

This was a facility that the gentleman that was supposed to tour me did not show up so again I was shown around this the Facilty by a nurse who very much impressed me!! with her outgoingness and friendliness the facility seemed very dated and maybe not as clean as I personally think it might need to be but a very friendly outgoing facility all the same

Poor care, unclean

When my Dad first moved in, the staff seemed friendly, they had a daily calendar of daily activities, and the the facility seemed clean. Over the year and a half he's been there, the turn over of staff has happened so often, I never knew who to contact. Communication with me was non-existent. They ordered and administered medication without consent or from me (the medical power of attorney), in fact I found out he was on the medication only because I requested a copy of his medication schedule. The last time I went in for a visit, my dad was unshaven (many days worth), badly needed his nails trimmed, was unclean, and I found several cups of fluid in his room, with mold floating in them. I immediately started the process of having him moved to another facility.

Very friendly, calm atmosphere. Staff was very pleasant, accommodating. Facility was clean, well maintained. There were many activities for the residents. All were nicely dressed and seemed happy and engaged in the activities.

Rooms small and some are shared. BR without showers.No division of residents based on abilities. Residents appear well cared for. Facility clean. Many staff present but I might have visited between shifts. Maybe adequate for a person with more advanced dementia but not an early one.

Founded in 1998, New Perspective Senior Living (NPSL) is a family owned company that develops and operates vibrant, senior living communities in Minnesota, Wisconsin and Illinois. Our foundational belief--that all seniors deserve to Live Life on Purpose® and age with dignity--was forged from the personal experience of caring for a family member with Alzheimer's disease. Today, the company serves seniors in 21 communities with Independent Living, Assisted Living and Memory Care options. NPSL is based in Minneapolis, Minnesota. For more information, please visit www.npseniorliving.com.