LifeHOUSE San Diego Healthcare Center - San Diego, CA

Our compassionate staff understands that choosing a nursing home can be a difficult decision, especially when taking into consideration long-term care and rehabilitation needs. This is why, at LifeHOUSE San Diego Health and Rehabilitation Center, we provide a friendly and welcoming environment where our residents can regain their strength to either return home, or to stay on as part of our community.

She really liked them and I did too.

Most of the staff was fantastic. She really liked them and I did too. I interacted with the physical therapists, and the nurses and doctors. They were very good about communication. They doted on her, and if she needed anything they were right there. Not everything was perfect, but when something wasn't right they got right on it, and made it right. The social services person Nina was very good. The one thing that irritated me was with the bill and the co-pays, in the beginning we went over them, but there were some miscommunications.