We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Aging in Place
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
- Dentist Available
This place was in a nice neighborhood. The staff was friendly and attentive. Very sad environment. No cheerfulness. Room was small and had no private bath.
Baron's Residential care is very good. There is nothing they could improve on. The staff is very helpful. I am very happy with my experience.
We have had a very positive experience with Baron's Residential Care.
They do a good job accommodating my mother and her specific needs and requests, working with her cycle and way of doing things, accommodating special meal requests, etc. They do a really exceptional job of catering to the individuals needs. It is a small facility, but very well run and cared for.
Best Place in San Diego to Send your Loved One
Amazing staff. Clean house. Loving care. Excellent in every way. Friendly and on top of things. They work to make the guests feel cared for and valued. I could not be any happier with this facility.
Was this review helpful? 1