Life Spire Assisted Living - Albuquerque - Albuquerque, NM

Life Spire Assisted Living

My mother stayed at Life Spire for her respite care, and I feel that it was a positive experience overall. The staff was very nice and helpful; the facility was compact, secure, and easy to navigate, and I liked that the nurse to patient ratio was low; 7-1. The food was good, and I also appreciated the more practical cost here.

No complaints!!

I have no complaints about the tour I had taken of this community for my loved one. The staff where on time to our appointment and made sure to answer any questions I had for them. It was one of the better properties in my opinion that I had seen compared to the others in the area. It was not the right fit or budget for my husband in the end decision but I would defiantly recommend it to anyone.

Awful!

My family was very unhappy will them. My sister shared information about my mother's condition with the lady giving the tour. While she was showing mom around she kept telling her what we had said about her. She was so upset she was almost in tears. It was very unprofessional and embarrassing. That person should be fired and they should train their staff about privacy and HIPAA laws.

Small and homey facility with friendly and apparently knowledgeable staff. Available perks are probably much closer to what dad would actually take advantage of. Definitely going to get a second look

Best of the bunch

This was the nicest of the places I looked at. The staff seems a bit harried, mom could use a little more attention, water more often etc. Very friendly staff. Activities seem a bit lacking.

Great Experience!!

The staff at this community where friendly and very helpful to my mother and I during our tour. They made sure to take there time and answer any questions we had for them in detail as well as show us all of the different apartments they had available. They had a very well maintained property and I could tell they kept up there cleaning throughout the week. It was just to far of a drive from my house to be able to see my mother everyday.

Unsatisfactory Experience

My experience with Life Spire was not good at all. I only used it for respite care. My mom didn't get her hair done at the on-site hairdresser, mom wasn't ready for an event as we discussed, the room was not ready when we got there - no light bulbs, old soap, and plumbing issues. When I complained I was told I would be called back which never happened instead we received a call regarding payment.

Newest

After A Place for Mom recommended it we visited it and our loved one really liked it. After staying there a couple of times they still liked and we continue to use them. They are one of the newest options and have only been around about a year. We would recommend them to anyone.

So far, so good

My mother has been there for four weeks and so far it looks good. She is one who is not prone to joining in and they are getting her out so I'm pleased with that. She seems to like it too. There's arts and crafts and they're doing manicures for her and walking with her. There are nice open areas and everybody seems quite nice. So far, I've liked it.

Bright and Cheery!

My dad has been there for a week so these are my first impressions.

One of the reasons we chose the community is because it's bright and cheery and open. It has an open floor plan. My dad tends to get hungry in the middle of the night and if there is someone there with him they can make him anything he wants. They do the same thing during the day. If there is something you are craving you can ask the kitchen staff and they will make it for you.

It's kind of far from where we live (18 miles) but it's worth it because of the value and the brightness and the cheeriness of it. I really did like the feel, the whole environment of this place.

Nice Community

We chose this community because it was in between the bigger communities with 54 residents and the smaller ones with 6 or 7. It seemed like it would be have been more of a personable type care. The do provide a more personable care but we feel like it could be a little more, especially for the situation we were in. It is located in a nice area but the backside of the community is against Paseo Drive so it gets pretty noisy. Overall we are pleased with Life Spire.

Probably not. Check with dad. Several...

Probably not. Check with dad. Several houses around town. this one seemed like a half way house for people rehabing medical issues.