The Garland House - Albuquerque, NM

My Grandmother was at the Garland Hou...

My Grandmother was at the Garland House after she fell and broke her hip. They took great care of her. They had music therapy and children therapy. It was in a regular neighborhood and it really felt like a home. The staff was great and I was welcome anytime, which was important to my work schedule. It was always clean and smelled good. I felt completely at ease knowing the kind of care that my grandmother was getting.

Private home that is licens...

Private home that is licensed for 7 residents. LOVED it immaculate. They have 4 residents now (3 have recently died all in their 90's. A large private room is available for $5,000. Anna Maria showed me every room and I visited shortly with a resident in the backyard having a snack. Family are welcome at anytime. They do the laundry there had a CNA who was charming and 'with it'. Anna Marie runs this with her sister. Her sister's husband is a resident. They want to go see mom where she is now. Thought that was a good sign. They're careful who they take. They have worked with hospice

It is our goal to make the Garland Home feel as if it is a “home away from home.” By providing compassionate care to our residents we aim to:
1.Provide companionship to our residents