Crista Shores - A Crista Senior Living Community - Silverdale, WA

So Wonderful

I would have to say this is one of the finest places I have seen. The help and people are perfect for my mom. My mother loves it here. She is happy and comfortable in the community. I highly recommend this community.

The staff are cooperative and helpful!!

This community is downtown and has easy access to a variety of places. They offer a variety of activities and they are helpful in getting residents to nearby stores and attending church. They have a church onsite. They offer good healthy food such as fresh vegetables. The community is clean and well taken care of. I would recommend Crista Shores.

A beautiful place!!

Crista Shores is a nice independent living community. The community is beautiful and the food is spectacular. I feel they needed more assistance than they had to help with my mom. They have long hallways that are for more mobile residents.

Frustrated with management and caregivers

I can not give this facility more than a 1.... I have made requests now from the director; Cindy [last name removed]) of the Assisted living facility for over a year (Since July 2014) in regards to obtaining print outs of the monthly living expense as well as the account that has been established for incidental items that my mom may need throughout the month.

I have full Power of Attorney and Durable Power of Attorney for her and as of 2/19/2016 they still have not given me the common courtesy to respond or to produce the information requested.

Day before yesterday I went to see mom and she was still in bed at 2:30 in the afternoon... I asked her if she had been up and her response was why.....I asked her if she went for her breakfast and lunch... and she said no... they bring it to me.....In my opinion Christa [last name removed] should encourage their tenants to get up, move around (for their health) and not just allow them to be so dormant.

Frustrated..... In my mom's words: She feels like shes in a cage

The monthly amount varies but since I have nothing to view I have no idea why.

Nice place, overall!

Overall our experience with Crista Shores has been a good one! The facility itself is very nice looking, well kept, and clean, and the staff do a great job looking out for the people who live here. They've got a reliable med service, great food, and my loved one really seems to enjoy the daily routine they've set up for her! One thing I would advise families look out for was that our first month's bill had a rather large ($2,500) move-in fee that had not been mentioned beforehand. I think they could have done a much better job clarifying these sorts of fees.

They may or not have reduce...

They may or not have reduced living ratres. Spoke with Caitlin at the Shoreline facility and will speak with Lindra Heyden at the one in Silverdale. Their reputation is very good...but they are very Christian...so not sure.

Our #1 pick of places toure...

Our #1 pick of places toured this summer. We did not even encounter an administrator, public relations person, etc. Our tour was conducted by a resident who included an explanation of the resident governing board,etc. Every apartment has a water view. VERY NICE!

Crista Shores, which is a part of the CRISTA Senior Living family is located on the beautiful Kitsap Peninsula. Here you can take in the picturesque beauty of Dyes Inlet, with sealife, bald eagles, and beach views outside of each apartment. Stroll along the five-mile Clear Creek Trail with a friend, or venture over to the wood shop and build a treasure. Birdwatch with family while sitting at the beachside patio or enjoy dinner with a view every day while someone else cooks, cleans and does the dishes!

More than 100 shops, restaurants and beauty salons await you at Kitsap Mall as you shop to your heart's content, eat out, and treat family to a night at the movies—all just minutes from home. Outdoor activities include walking, golf, fishing, cycling, and hiking. Downtown Seattle is as close as a quick ferry ride to the big city. It's the beauty of peninsula life mixed with urban convenience!

You can enjoy your retirement years without worry, knowing that award-winning medical services are available just blocks from your home. Crista Shores offers independent Living and Assisted Living services with licensed 24-hour staff available as you enjoy your retirement experience. Crista Shores provides an environment where round-the-clock, on-site help is just a phone call away. Now offering Traditional Entry Fee options and a Month to Month Pricing option. Peace of mind is priceless!