Look Elsewhere

Please do yourself a favor and look elsewhere. The cost of their service for the service you receive is a [Removed]. They don’t have the personal to handle one, let alone three or four. Meals served are a lot of hotdogs... need I say more.

Drug Free Dignity at Liberty Home Care

Daniel and Neli offered truly dignified, caring, and drug free comprehensive care for my aging father-in-law. As dad's dementia progressed the doctor's kept increasing medications--which were agitating him to the point where the facility could no longer care for him. We did not know what we were going to do... We knew that we could not give him proper care, personally...Truly, we were at a loss.

Our first meeting at Liberty Home Care, we honestly warned Daniel and Neli about all of dad's challenges. Having seen this in prior residents, they knew exactly what to do. Against all other advice, they took him off of all the seriously damaging "behavioral" narcotics and use essential oils, organic foods. Then they hung in there with him until he detoxed! His health improved. His demeanor improved. Hospice doctors and nurses were amazed!

Free from drugs, he was allow the dignity of returning to some normal daily routines such as going outside, sitting on the front porch with the other men, going for walks, and watching Daniel work on the yard and house (which he loved!). This experience was so completely different than the other facilities that he was in! We are so completely grateful that we can remember dad's last days filled with good memories as a part of this amazing family. Just to note--the children in the house are wonderful! He enjoyed being a part of their lives as if they were his own grandchildren. I just cannot say enough.... Thank you, Daniel and Neli for your selflessness in taking care of my precious father-in-law.

After one day we already see improvement in Dad's disposition and clarity. The hands-on care and personal attention the residents receive is phenomenal. Liberty is the best thing that could have happened for Dad and for our family.

A delightful and caring family facility

Liberty was a delightful care facility. Nelli and Daniel and their 3 boys made it feel really like a family. They were caring about their residents and tried to enrich their lives as well as tending to their medical needs.

Independent caregiver - 100...

Independent caregiver - 100% occupied :(

Liberty Family Care Home

Liberty Family Care Home is a great place for those seeking to provide their loved ones with a more intimate personalized care and non-institutional environment. Nellie and Daniel Moldovan are the caregivers and they are absolutely wonderful people. I placed my cousin who has Alzheimer's there and you can tell that they care about the residents from their interactions with them, and they provide a loving environment for those in their care. And to top it all off, Nellie is a wonderful cook! I have told any number of people that if I were in the situation of needing ongoing care that this is where I would want to be. And that is the highest compliment I think I can give.