Legend Oaks Healthcare And Rehabilitation - West Houston - Houston, TX

Legend Oaks Healthcare And Rehabilitation - West Houston - Houston, TX has yet not published prices.

Bad Experience

This place should not be able to call themselves a health care facility. Very poor at caring for surgery incisions they only used surgical tape as bandage for my wife's back. They would not help her to bathroom or take a shower. We had to complain to get bed linens changed after five days. My wife is a diabetic and they only checked her blood sugar 2 times they only use a cheap cuff for monitoring blood pressure which is unacceptable for a health care facility. This is not a place for loved ones. they should have their license pulled. It took me several days working with insurance to find another facility. I found a facility that really cares about a persons health and cares about getting a person back on their feet.

Patient Due A Refund

I have made several attempts to contact personnel at this facility and cannot get anyone to return my calls regarding a billing issue and them turning a bill over to a collection agency when they owe me money.

High employee turnaround. Employees complain they are overworked. They are responsible for too many residents

High employee turnover sometimes all employees have vacated floor at same time, leaving residents unattended.

Short staffed. Employee turn over high

The absolute worst do not put your love ones here for more reasons that I can mention.

Family

Had a great experience here.

Legend Healthcare

Thank you so much for sharing your positive experience with Legend. Kind regards to you and your family. - Legend Oaks Healthcare And Rehabilitation - West Houston

If you are a seeking a "home away from home" for yourself or a loved one, you have come to the right place.

Legend Healthcare delivers the highest levels of patient care in a warm, personalized manner. Our facilities offer safety and comfort in a home-like setting.

Legend Healthcare was established in 2002, but has its roots in health care and long-term care operations going back almost 30 years. We bring a high level of dedication and experience to the business of caring for people.

Legend has taken as its guiding principles Patient First, Respect, Integrity, and Stewardship. These are the four cornerstones for building lasting and mutually beneficial relationships with our patients, their families, our employees and our investors.

Our first priority is to provide the highest quality of patient care.