Legend Oaks Healthcare And Rehabilitation - West Houston - Houston, TX

Legend Oaks Healthcare And Rehabilitation - West Houston - Houston, TX has yet not published prices.

Great experience! Great therapist!

My Mom was there for two weeks, we had excellent therapy services, admitting went smoothly, all of the staff were caring and professional. There were fun activities and the food decent. There seemed to be a lack of cooperation with nursing for our discharge paperwork and it became our responsibility to insure it was done. Otherwise happy!

Our View

My mother-in-law has been in several different Skilled Nursing and Rehab Facilities in the past and they have not met the quality of care and consideration for family and patient's that you would expect. We highly recommend Legend Oaks West on Queenston because she had been here previously and she had a good experience there. They have always showed the upmost respect for family and patient, care, friendliness, cleanliness and concern. The office personal have been awesome guiding the family in every aspect in our time of need. The medical department and staff have been very informative and stay in contact if anything arises. Also for the most part hardly anyone goes to the trouble to put any review unless its a bad experience so we wanted to tell our experience.

Run the other direction!!!

The staff here is the most disrespectful and rude of any care facility I have ever seen. I am a nurse myself and they treated my mother like she was an annoyance. I would often come and find her in urine soaked diapers and clothes and the staff huffed and puffed when I would asked them to help change her. She developed a stage 3 bed sore whilst she was there because they refused to help her out of bed or change her diaper enough. I moved her out of there as quickly as I could and she began to thrive again.
The rooms look old and the furniture is falling apart. The hallways stink of excrement and urine. The food is terrible as well.
Avoid this place like the plague!!!!

All Things Considered, FABULOUS

Our Mother had a stroke in December and was moved to Legend Oaks West in January. The staff are fabulous. From the nurse practitioners, the CNA personnel, nurses, office staff to housekeeping. Everyone is friendly, professional and most helpful. I cannot say enough positive things about our stay. The food was mediocre but she was on puree so that is not a fair assessment. The staff is stretched it seems as far as patient to caregiver ratio but they step up to the challenge. It has been a positive experience and we would return happily if needed.

Bad Experience

This place should not be able to call themselves a health care facility. Very poor at caring for surgery incisions they only used surgical tape as bandage for my wife's back. They would not help her to bathroom or take a shower. We had to complain to get bed linens changed after five days. My wife is a diabetic and they only checked her blood sugar 2 times they only use a cheap cuff for monitoring blood pressure which is unacceptable for a health care facility. This is not a place for loved ones. they should have their license pulled. It took me several days working with insurance to find another facility. I found a facility that really cares about a persons health and cares about getting a person back on their feet.

Patient Due A Refund

I have made several attempts to contact personnel at this facility and cannot get anyone to return my calls regarding a billing issue and them turning a bill over to a collection agency when they owe me money.

High employee turnaround. Employees complain they are overworked. They are responsible for too many residents

High employee turnover sometimes all employees have vacated floor at same time, leaving residents unattended.

Short staffed. Employee turn over high

The absolute worst do not put your love ones here for more reasons that I can mention.

Family

Had a great experience here.

Legend Healthcare

Thank you so much for sharing your positive experience with Legend. Kind regards to you and your family. - Legend Oaks Healthcare And Rehabilitation - West Houston

If you are a seeking a "home away from home" for yourself or a loved one, you have come to the right place.

Legend Healthcare delivers the highest levels of patient care in a warm, personalized manner. Our facilities offer safety and comfort in a home-like setting.

Legend Healthcare was established in 2002, but has its roots in health care and long-term care operations going back almost 30 years. We bring a high level of dedication and experience to the business of caring for people.

Legend has taken as its guiding principles Patient First, Respect, Integrity, and Stewardship. These are the four cornerstones for building lasting and mutually beneficial relationships with our patients, their families, our employees and our investors.

Our first priority is to provide the highest quality of patient care.