Legend Memory Care - Oklahoma City, OK

Going On A Riverboat Cruise

I am glad things worked out the way they did because this community was not my first choice. I had settled on another community but they didn't have any open rooms but this community did and we liked this one as well so I chose this one. My dad loves living here the staff makes him feel special and that means the world to me. His health has improved a little since moving here and I think that has to do with him being happy and wanting to do things. They keep the residents busy in fact they are all going on a riverboat cruise next week which is going to be a lot of fun. He is loving the food I love the community because it is so close to work and I can visit him as much as I want.

Sarah Shannon

Thank you for your review. We are so glad your dad ended up at Legend Memory Care, and we're gratified to hear that he is thriving with our delicious food and fabulous life enrichment program. As always, we welcome your feedback and appreciate the kind words!

Very nice center, scores well on checklist, a little different with use of aromatherapy, during visit multiple activities going on, still too pricey.

Tour for care

We toured this community. A beautiful community. The staff was always nice and friendly to answer the questions we had for the good care. They offer a nice menu of meals that are healthy. They have good activities for all the residents to participate. This is a community that I would recommend to others for care and value.

If you want the Best for your Loved one, bring them here!

I took a tour of Legend & I fell in Love with this place. It is Beautiful! There was Great music playing (not very loud) & it smelled nice everywhere we went. The Work staff there are wonderful! They really do seem to care about the residents. My Mom has been there since January 29 except for a week she had to go back to the hospital. She seems to have adapted very well here at Legend. She was even able to take part in playing Bingo last week & I was amazed at how good she was able to keep up with 2 cards. She won 3 times! She also got to attend the Valentines Party last Thursday evening & I think she really enjoyed herself. Now her health has taken a downhill turn & she is only up in her wheelchair during meal times. She must spend the rest of the time in her bed with an air mattress & they come in to turn her on each side & her back periodically to help prevent bed sores etc. I was so excited about her getting to come to live at Legend & I am so happy she is there. Due to her health, she is unable to ride along when the other residents leave on an outing somewhere & that just breaks my heart. After saying that, I am quite certain she does not have any idea that she is missing out on anything. I like to go spend a little time with her everyday but if I miss a day, I don't have any reason to worry because I know that she is being looked after & well taken care of judging by what I observe between the staff & the residents when I am there. I enjoy getting acquainted with the residents & talking to them & assisting them whenever possible. The residents are so sweet & Loveable. It is comforting to know that My Mom is among them. If you are looking for the perfect place for someone you Love, I believe you would be very happy with Legend.

Sarah Shannon

Thank you for your thoughtful review! We’re honored that you’ve trusted Legend Memory Care to care for your mother and so glad to hear our amazing staff is helping her feel at home. We look forward to your next visit!

I think Legend Memory Care is a great place!!

The staff are awesome. The food is very good and they offer a variety of choices. This is a clean community that I would recommend. They offer a variety of activities including going on outings to the museum.