Arbor House Reminisce, LLC - Norman, OK

Very pleased

My mother has been here for a little bit over a month and we are very pleased. As far as my mother’s care goes, I give them a 5-star rating. Everyone there is very helpful, caring and supportive of her. Their staff team has this system where they would appoint someone to look after one hall in the facility. The hall that my mother’s in is a good fit for her. The residents are not restricted to their hall; they are free to roam about like my mother does. She will sing Karaoke in the other houses and occasionally eat her meals there too. The staff likes to encourage the residents to be up and about, especially for their activities. They have something happening every day pretty much. While I was there last week, they had a group of acapella choir from one of the home school groups and they sang Christmas carols. The residents were encouraged to go and they would sing along. If they weren’t about to make it down there they were assisted by the staff. All in all I am very pleased.

place for care

This was a nice community that we toured. It has a nice home feeling with the other residents. The staff was very caring and they made you feel welcome. The community had a lot of great activities that are offered to the residents for good care.

Mom is thriving!

Arbor House Reminisce was the right choice for my mom. She is doing very well since moving in. She is eating better and she enjoys the variety of food offered. She is actively participating in the activities available for her to choose from. The community is very clean and is well kept throughout.

A really great place

I found Arbor House after a heart-breaking search for a place for my Mom. The places I looked were dark and depressing, with no real freedom of action for the residents. When I first walked into the Reminisce I was overwhelmed by the difference. It was light, clean, and well staffed. Every employee seemed happy to be there and truly concerned about the residents. The staff kept me informed, but were not intrusive. I wish I had found Arbor House years ago.

Kind place

The staff is very helpful, they are kind, they give the residents hugs and love. They are very in formative and really helpful with suggestions of things that my mom my need. I only have great things to say about this place.