Autumn Leaves of Southwest Oklahoma City - Oklahoma City, OK

Autumn Leaves of Southwest Oklahoma City - Oklahoma City, OK has yet not published prices.

At Autumn Leaves of SW Oklahoma City, memory care is all we do. Our exclusive focus is on providing the best, research-based assisted living memory care for people with Alzheimer’s or another form of dementia.

We make each day count at Autumn Leaves of SW Oklahoma City with our biography-based So Much More™ programming. Our team begins with each resident’s interests, history, and preferences, and fills his or her day with personalized experiences that promote cognition, calm, and moments of joy.

Each resident’s meals are also personalized according to his or her preferences. Our culinary staff is trained specifically to recognize the needs of the individuals in our care. Special occasions and festive experiences also play a part in the dining experience at Autumn Leaves of SW Oklahoma City. As a family member of a resident, you’ll be invited to attend these special occasions.
Every employee at every Autumn Leaves assisted living community is trained in memory care, because caring for those with dementia is the core of our business. This includes both the team who works with our residents every day, as well as the corporate office staff.

Autumn Leaves of SW Oklahoma City was carefully designed with our residents in mind. Abundant natural light, wide hallways, a secure courtyard, and many other features create an environment that’s safe, secure, and calming for our residents.

All Autumn Leaves assisted living communities are family-owned and –operated. We strive to provide to our residents the same exceptional memory care we would want for our own family members. That’s why Autumn Leaves is a recognized leader in the field of dementia care. We’ve been recognized as one of the “best of the best” providers in dementia care by the Assisted Living Federation of America, the nation’s leading senior living professional organization.

A visit is essential to truly appreciate our assisted living community and the way we serve our residents. Call us today for a tour of Autumn Leaves of SW Oklahoma City. We’d love to show you how we’re providing exceptional care to those living with Alzheimer’s or dementia.

Very Warm and inviting

We liked this community a lot. The living room was very warm and inviting when you walked in. They offer lots of different area for the residents to socialize and visit with friends and family members. The staff was nice very helpful.

Comfort for mom!!

The care that my mother is receiving at Autumn Leaves is very good. She is not doing very well, and the staff is making sure to keep her comfortable and get her what she needs. We are pleased with the facility. The meals are excellent, we have eaten there and have observed her eat. They have activities and entertainment all of the time. They have family functions and we are very pleased, we highly recommend this community to anyone.

Judy Brown

Thank you for your very kind comments. We are so pleased that you noticed our staff. They are truly the backbone of our communities. Our Life Engagement program is designed to offer personalized memory care activities for every resident. Much education goes selecting and preparing nutritious, tasty meals and we search for caregivers who are genuinely compassionate and loving to our residents.
We're so happy that you and your mother are a part of the Autumn Leaves family!

Care and Comfort

We toured this community for the care for a good friend. The staff is nice and we able to answer the question we had. The location was nice, but we found a community that was a good fit for our friend. The community was clean and the menu was appealing.I would recommend that families tour this nice community for the care of a loved one.

Judy Brown

Thank you for your kind comments regarding our staff and our community. We work hard to find staff who are genuinely compassionate and focused on our residents.

Positive on all aspects of checklist. Nice facility, friendly, good atmosphere - pricing is higher than we want to spend- will need to evaluate insurance. location not as convenient as Norman locations with higher pricing but atmosphere a bit nicer

Judy Brown

We have been very satisfied.

We have been very satisfied. We don't feel like we have to make unanounced visits as much as at the previous facility. They have cameras everywhere, and families can have cameras. They really don't seem to have anything to hide. There are tons of activities going on. There is someone in the front office every weekend, there is a lot of oversight. They have family night once a month there is a lot of engagement. The only thing they don't have is even one male CNA, it's really the only thing I have come up against that could be improved.

Judy Brown

We are grateful to all of our families, like you, who have entrusted their loved ones to our care. Thank you for sharing.

Great Care for my mom

This is a excellent community for my mom. The staff is taking very good care of her and are always very helpful. The food seems to be good and my mom likes the variety. They do offer activities. I would recommend this care for other families.

Judy Brown

Thank you for taking time to post your kind comments on our community.

New Community!!

I went on a tour of this community. They did offer activities. It was a nice facility well clean and up kept. It's a new building everything is really new. I liked the set up. The staff was really nice i would recommend friends and family to take a tour they would like it.

Judy Brown

Thank you so much for your kind comments. Our Life Engagement Managers put their hearts into planning and executing our activity program. Our communities are designed with a specific focus on the needs of those diagnosed with dementia or Alzheimer's disease.

We really appreciate your recommendation!

Difficult process made easy.

Director and staff extremely knowledgable and helpful. Makes transition as easy as possible. Will keep you informed about the process, unexpected events and what others have experienced. They make a difficult process, simple.

Judy Brown

We appreciate your positive remarks about our staff at Autumn Leaves of Southwest Oklahoma City. We are glad you noticed our caring staff. We work very hard to find people who are genuinely compassionate caregivers and we train every single one of our employees in dementia care.

Welcome to the Autumn Leaves Family!

Nice Community

This community is very nice, The staff is extremely friendly. Very clean, The food is pretty good as well, my husband and I have eaten here a few times and my mother-in-law has not complained. Over all we have had a great experience with this community.

Judy Brown

Thank you for taking the time to post your kind comments. We're glad you noticed our friendly staff and the hard work of our housekeeping team. Please keep joining us for enjoyable meals with your mother-in-law!

Could not ask for more!

I can not say enough about the care & staff at this facility. There is always something going on. The staff are consistent & familiar to the residents which makes it so much easier for our loved ones to function. Willie & Lana always seem to be there & are very interactive with the residents. The activities staff is second to none! They always seem to have something going on to keep the minds occupied & moving, during the week, in the evenings, on the weekends... Very impressive! The nursing staff is on top of their game, never abrupt or gruff, always having patience & kindness. I am sure there is someone I forgot to mention, but I can't think of anyone that was not great with our family & all of the residents. This is a place that is comfortable to visit your family member at... You feel as though you are always welcome, the facility is clean & beautiful, and the residents are as engaged as they can be.
They helped our family through a very difficult time. I don't know what we would have done without them. I wish I could move every person to a facility closer to us!

Judy Brown

We're so happy that you are a part of the Autumn Leaves family!

They are wonderful.

They are wonderful. They are great people. The food is like you are in a restaurant. It looks fresh just like you would make at home. It's wonderful, and it was pretty reasonable in price as well. I would give them a 7 out of 5!