LEGACY PLACE - TWINSBURG - Twinsburg, OH has yet not published prices.

Moved mother in--no shower head in bathroom Dinner is a potato on a plate of pasta. No light in refrig. There is no communication regarding
staff and outside. Dr. There was black mold in mother's refrig last yr. I took that up, again, with the new owners, both staff members I confronted them with lukewarrm bottles of water. They agreed it was not cold. They did nothing about it. We were promised a "move in bonus" fine if you pursue it--then --don't ask. You give the front desk two checks--one is cashed fine the other...ok, fine she has no account with them--those checks were written on the same day. The NP says he never saw mother--fine, maybe he can pay the bill for his visit and the Rx that I knew nothing about. The Dr.'s NP can't call me back within 3 days--I think that's a reasonable amount of time--she apparently didn't think so. as she called me and apparently had no idea that the resident had ordered
anything. No communication. They sent in some type of "social worker"
I asked about the objective of that--no comment--the gal was, as I expected useless. We really needed someone to take charge, afer 10 years+ of this situation. They kept calling me "you need to talk to your mother"--I called her in the morning--they didn't need to call me to tell me I needed to talk with her. They needed to tell me she was being treated with antitbiotics.--they did not do that. They called to tell me she needed moved someplace else (they have asst. living and nsg. home--which was also offered in the senior living place where she was before so we thought they could handle things.) it was my stipulation that if she needs moved that it would be, like the first two places, somewhere that--
(they were calling my office sometimes twice a day to ask me to talk with her--they were telling me I don't care about her--fine, where would she be without us after losing my father 11 years ago?) would keep her should we need nursing home assistance--I was very firm on that, no we learn when the moving van is on it's way that the new place won't keep her should those needs arise. There is nobody on the front desk on the weekends. Please don't bother the clean up staff to take one of their rugs out of the apartment....no comment.

Beware of Legacy Place in Twinsburg, OH

I would not put my worst enemy in this facility. They shut the door to my husband's room when I left the first evening and left him with no water. They did not look in on him all night. He could not ring for assistance because the aide did not hook the call button to the guard rail and it fell under the bed and was not accessible. When I arrived the next morning at 8 a.m, I found my husband soaking wet as he received no assistance to use the bathroom plus the room was sweltering because the door was shut all night. I moved him that very day to another rehab facility.

I had asked to see the administrator about 8:30 that morning. She finally showed up 6 hrs later and that was because someone from the new facility that he was to be moved to showed up to facilitate transfer paperwork. The administrator claimed she knew nothing of my complaints or that I had asked to see her 6 hrs earlier.

Beware of Legacy Place in Twinsburg, OH. You will not receive any care at all! I am filing a complaint with the Ohio Department of Health.