LEGACY PLACE - TWINSBURG - Twinsburg, OH has yet not published prices.

Beware of Legacy Place in Twinsburg, OH

I would not put my worst enemy in this facility. They shut the door to my husband's room when I left the first evening and left him with no water. They did not look in on him all night. He could not ring for assistance because the aide did not hook the call button to the guard rail and it fell under the bed and was not accessible. When I arrived the next morning at 8 a.m, I found my husband soaking wet as he received no assistance to use the bathroom plus the room was sweltering because the door was shut all night. I moved him that very day to another rehab facility.

I had asked to see the administrator about 8:30 that morning. She finally showed up 6 hrs later and that was because someone from the new facility that he was to be moved to showed up to facilitate transfer paperwork. The administrator claimed she knew nothing of my complaints or that I had asked to see her 6 hrs earlier.

Beware of Legacy Place in Twinsburg, OH. You will not receive any care at all! I am filing a complaint with the Ohio Department of Health.