Laytonsville Estate Assisted Living - Laytonsville, MD

The care of a 90 years old woman with advanced Alzheimer was placed in my hands after her only child passed away. Just prior to her death I promised this woman's daughter I would care for her mother as if she were my own. I took this promise very serious and was very particular where I wanted her mother to live out her life.

I toured several facilities but none were what I was looking for. There were many places that were beautiful and had competent staff but just didn't get that feeling it was the right one. But when I walked through the doors of the Laytonsville Estates Assisted Living my first thought was "this is it". After meeting the owner, staff, and reviewing the services they provided I made the decision right there this was exactly what I was looking for.

Fast forward 4 months, my expectations have been exceeded 100 times over. The staff are all loving, companionate, and provide outstanding care to all their residents. The staff are all well trained and have had to respond to a number of medical issues over the past four months. They handled the response with competence and kindness. This is a home filled with loving staff who are passionate about their care of the residents who live there.

very friendly and nice

Laytonsville Estate Assisted Living is a very loving pleasant place. All the residents there that I see appear to be very happy, and all the workers there are great, all very friendly and nice.

My mom has lived at Laytonsville Estates Assisted Living for about four weeks. So far, I have only a positive feeling and very good opinion of the care mom has received.

Wonderful home for loved ones!

Laytonsville Estates Assisted Living is a beautiful, bright, spacious, well run facility. The staff is at attentive, patient, skilled, and companionate. For these reasons this facility this was was chosen over similar caliber facilities because the staff are on duty 24 hours monitoring and caring for the residents.

Laytonsville Estate Assisted Living is a privately owned and operated assisted living home. We provide personalized care for independent seniors and seniors who need help with daily living. We deliver the perfect combination of warmth, comfort, and style. Our beautiful 10,000 sq. ft. home features 8 private bedrooms and 7 private/semi private bathrooms. We also have a living room, sun-room, reading area, movie theatre, and a deck leading to a large backyard. The friendly staff is available 24 hours a day to fulfill any need, no matter how small. Our mission for personalized care allows us to accommodate our activities and menus according to our residents' requests. We're located in the quiet suburbs at the edge of Gaithersburg and Silver Spring but serve the entire DMV area. Come visit and see for yourself why our home stands out among the rest!