Not the right fit

It was very nice and clean when we toured Briar Meadow. The staff was nice and friendly. We needed someone who spoke the same language as our loved one for it to be a good fit.

Helpful Staff!!

I have no complaints about the tour I had of this community. The staff where on time to our appointment and made sure to answer any questions I had for them in detail. The property was clean and they had a lot of great amenities available to all of the residents. I would defiantly recommend it to anyone it was just not the right fit in the end decision.

Home sweet home!

My loved one is well taken care of at Briar Meadow. It is a small community and feels like home. The staff are very consistent and easy to work with. They communicate with us very well. The community is very comfortable and always clean.

Fantastic

Briar Meadow truly lives up to its name . Everything is up to standards . great place

Review of Briar Meadow

Briar Meadow is a lovely home and the staff is caring