We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
Lawrence Presbyterian Manor - Lawrence, KS has yet not published prices.
- Assistance with all aspects of daily living
- Arts and Crafts Programs
- Devotional Services Available
- Personalized care plans
- Long Term Care
- Indoor Common Areas
- Nutritious snacks available throughout the day
- Secure Memory Unit
- Secured exterior courtyards with walking paths and professionally manicured landscapes and gardens
- Specializing in Alzheimer
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Resident Family Education
- Resident Parking Available
- Activities Onsite
- Activities Offsite
- Availability of trained clinical staff 24-hours per day
- Short Term Rehab
- Respite care available
- Skilled Nursing
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Fitness Center
Lawrence Presbyterian Manor is a senior living community located in historical Lawrence, Kansas. We offer independent living, assisted living, memory care, long-term care/skilled nursing, short-term rehabilitation and respite care.
In 2014, we added assisted living memory care to our services, offering a social model of care that combines group activities and family-style dining with personalized memory therapies for those needing Alzheimer's or dementia care.
Our Post-Acute to Home short-term rehabilitation program offers seniors a bridge between hospital and home following an illness, surgery or injury with a qualifying Medicare A stay.