Laurel Grove - Lawrenceville, GA

Mom is adjusting and making some friends. I would like to see her more involved with the activities and hopefully she will stop limiting herself as to what she can and cannot do. But I see progress over the five months.

Loved this property and the fact there are Holiday properties all over the US, gram can visit one close to her and see if she is interested. We are very excited about this and hope it will be a good fit. The initial fee was a bit high but if [name removed] will work with us on that, I think we have a perfect place.

Lovely place and people. We enjoyed lunch with one of their embassator ladies. Nice apartments and fair prices. A little too far away for us.

Very nice, clean facility. Many options of things to do on the premises. Staff was very friendly and helpful. The residents we came across seemed happy and “at home”. We gave this property serious consideration for my dad.

Amazing. The place is beautiful the rooms are very nice. The food menu is the best I have seen so far. Great choices. Like eating in a restaurant. That I think would be very important to seniors. I spoke with [Removed]and she was very friendly and helpful. I also spoke with a few of the residents and they had only good things to say about it. The only issue I had was with the $3300 for the one-time community fee. We may not be able to do that.

Satisfied With My Mothers Move To This Community

Everything is working out pretty well with my mothers move to this community. I do feel comfortable with her move here, she is safe, and in good hands. They have nice staff, and they have been kind, and friendly whenever I visit. The experience is going well for us in this community, and I would recommend it to my family, and friends.

Strange design in the rooms/apts

The staff here did a nice job on our tour, they made sure that we got to see several different apartments, and what stood out was the design, there was a fan built into the wall between the living room and bedroom and there was only 1 air conditioner in the living room area, We did have lunch here and I was was not too impressed with the food and my father-in-law felt the there just was not enough activity amongst the residents going on for him.

A tour for care for family

We toured this community for care. We liked the staff who were friendly.and able to answer the questions on the care. The menu looked appealing. They offer a lot of good activities for the residents. The community seemed to have a nice environment. We would recommend that other families tour this community for the care of a loved one.

My new home

I really like this community that I have moved into. The staff has been very kind and helpful. The grounds are clean and I enjoy the environment. The meals are offered and they have a lot of healthy meals that are available. I like to have a good list of activities for me to participate with the other residents. I would recommend this community for a nice place to live with a good value.

My Favorite!

The Laurel Grove was my favorite community of all. They had a lot of activities available and a big garden in the back. The place was very clean and well maintained. The lady that I would speak to was very nice as well.

Mom's stay!

This is a nice independent living community. The food was good and the staff were nice. They offer pull cords in the rooms. They changed managers constantly which is one thing I did not like about this community. I did have a private nurse coming to help mom.

Good Place For Seniors To Connect

My in laws is doing very well at this community. They have adjusted well and seems to like it here. The community looks great and everything is very clean and well-kept. The staff is very nice and good at caring for my in laws. They do offer nice activities for the residents, when they are ready to participate. They aren't very crazy about the food. It is a good place for seniors to connect. I would recommend it.

Great environment

My parents are doing great at Laurel Grove. They're adjusting well, they like it there. I like the environment, and the activities they have for them to do. I also like that the meals are included in the cost of rent. They do like the food. Overall, it's been a great experience.

I think it's good. It's kept clean, and the staff is friendly.

I think it's good. It's kept clean, and the staff is friendly. They have been very responsive to anything that has come up. The one area that is lacking is the menu, offering opportunities for alternative diets. They are working on offering more alternatives, though, and that is good.

a lot of turn over

Laurel Grove has had a lot of turn over. Mom moved in and never got greeted. She is a southern woman so I made a gift basket for her and said it was from the staff. I was trying to make her happy. I just think that should have been standard for them to welcome her in. I know it's not their fault but it was disappointing.

My loved ones seem to like it here very much.

My loved ones seem to like it here very much. I haven't heard any complaints at all so far. No major concerns on our end either. I think it's going pretty well so far. I would give them a five at this point.

Really nice community and facilities for assisted living. Expensive but has lots of services. Would consider if needed assisted living.

Looked like a nice place!

We visited this community when we were looking into care options for a loved one. I thought Laurel Grove was a very nice looking place! However I don't think it would have been a good fit for my loved one carewise, as this community seemed more suited to more mobile, independent residents. But still a very nice looking place, overall!

Seemed like a nice place!

We visited this community when we were looking into care options for a loved one. This seemed like a very nice place overall! The staff was very efficient and thorough with the services, and the facility itself was clean and well kept. It is also an easy location to get to, right near the highway.

Beautiful community and a great option for anyone looking for a clean, modern and welcoming facility. My Mother requires more of the Assisted living instead of Independent living.

Laurel Grove is a bit pricey, but then I know most places like this are as well, and for the value it is good, as they definitely go above and beyond to provide quality service.

Everybody complains about the food. They had a chef they got rid of and hired another, but the new one is really not any better. The overall dining experience is very nice, but the food (according to what I have heard from some residents)

They are very thorough and communicate everything to us each step of the way very well.

Nice place. Very clean and new feeling. Front office is responsive and available. Food is lacking. No medical services really by the owners, but good "vendors".

Very nice independent living community!

My loved one lived here for a number of years before we eventually had to relocate him due to increasing care needs. I really thought they did an excellent job here, it is a very nice community for independent seniors! The facility itself is beautiful, and everyone here was always very friendly. I would highly recommend this place!

The first impression was th...

The first impression was the on site managers were a little over the top, facility felt and smelled like a nursing home. The average resident age is 86, a bit older than I want. The food was average and service was somewhat slow. It seemed the staff was small for the number of people they had to serve for lunch. The assisted living and independent residents are housed in the same building. The facility has only one elevator for ~200 residents in 128 units. Main benefit is the ability of unlimited stays in any of their 300 facilities nationwide for up to 7 days for free with room and board provided.

Very pleased with this community!

This place has been absolutely wonderful so far! It's a lovely looking facility, it's got high ceilings, windows everywhere, and just feels very bright, open, and airy. The staff are all very friendly, and they're great about engaging with both the residents and their families. This is an independent living community, but they offer all kinds of optional services to cover any needs your loved one might have. They're very willing to work to accommodate your loved ones changing needs.

No kitchen

They don't have a kitchen inside their apartments and they're higher than Dunwoody

Awesome

Laurel Grove is a very nice place for seniors, the staff is very nice, they show you that they care and make you feel at home and welcomed. My senior advisor was awesome. I definitely would use them again.

Met with Susan. I was very...

Met with Susan. I was very impressed with the facility. It looked new, well managed, had a variety of activities on site, shuttle service for doctor and shopping.

2br for 2 people - $4400 - ...

2br for 2 people - $4400 - $6500 / mo includes utilities and food, panic button in bath / bedroom - independent living - no nurse on site, kitchenette (no stove,) community laundry and community kitchen.

Very nice facility, location is quest...

Very nice facility, location is questionable.

Visited Fri, Jun 3. Execelent host/ho...

Visited Fri, Jun 3. Execelent host/hostess. Good, clean rooms. Ate lunch,execelent food. Rm cost @ sq. ft. Saw 1 bdrm, 3,100/mnt

Very enjoyable and informative. A lit...

Very enjoyable and informative. A little worried about dad just qualifying for a studio apartment, but - this was a wonderful facility.

Located in Lawrenceville, a picturesque, friendly suburb of Georgia, Laurel Grove offers you a cozy home just minutes away from the convenience of the city. We’re close to The Avenue Mall, two area hospitals and all the amenities of a major urban center.

Our all-inclusive month-to-month rent covers:
- Three delicious and nutritious chef-prepared meals from scratch
- A variety of enriching activities
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Transportation
- Most utilities

Friends in 300 places

Built with your comfort and safety in mind