PruittHealth-Lanier - Buford, GA

PruittHealth-Lanier - Buford, GA has yet not published prices.

Dangerous

My stay at this facility was after major back surgery. They are under staffed, untrained, uncompassionate and has no sense of knowledge concerning rehabilitation care. The best part of this place was the physical therapy staff. They were educated, caring and compassionate. I have reported these findings to the state. I felt the entire time I was there that I would possibly die there.
I came there with major back issues and left there with two broken toes. My medicine was despensed 90 percent of the time 1 hour late. My wound care nurse was arrogant and uncompassionate along with disrespectful.
I wouldn't send my love one to this unsafe place for care.

Plus Plus 2 thumbs up

My dad has at Lanier twice. The 2nd time around was better than better. All new staff with awesome attitudes. Great communication, good food, and great people. I would take him there again

Don't Go Here!!

Date: February, 2019

I am VERY dissatisfied. This place is always short staffed, especially on weekends. The nursing staff don't seem to know routine. They work in a very confused atmosphere.
Communication between shifts is very poor. They don't know when a patient is in or out of the building for appointments. Staff/family communication is very poor.

Please check everywhere you can before coming here.

The State of Georgia and Pruitthealth Officials need to make some serious changes before they end up in a law suit.

THIS FACILITY IS VERY SHORT STAFFED. DO NOT BELIEVE ANYTHING THEY TELL YOU. VERY FREQUENTLY THERE IS 1CNA CARING FOR OVER 40 RESIDENTS IN THIS PLACE. I CAME LATE NIGHT TO VISIT MY LOVED ONE TO FIND ONLY 2 CNAS STAFFED FOR THE WHOLE BUILDING BUT WHEN I LOOKED AT THE STAFFING BREAKDOWN IN THE LOBBY IT SAYS SOMETHING TOTALLY DIFFERENT. MOST OF THE RESIDENTS SMELL LIKE URINE. THIS PLACE IS BAD!

Friendly, welcoming staff!

I think they do a very good job at Pruitt-Lanier. The staff is very friendly, welcoming, and caring. My loved one really seems happy and comfortable here!

DO NOT Bring your Loved one here.

Do not bring your loved one here. It is nice on the service and the people seem caring, but they are incompetant.

My mom was bedridden, she was not turned every two hours as required by state law. She was not given pain medication on schedule. They are rude to her and we have complained and complained.

Avoid this faciltiy.

Avoid this place-keep looking

My loved one was here for 4 weeks in 2015. The staff was awful-they didn't respond to calls for help-walked right by rooms that had the "help needed" lights on above the door. Medication was given late. Staff was unfriendly. Lots of "not my job" mutterings in the hallway. Management took complaints and did nothing with them. I saw a patient's daughter spend the night in a chair night after night because she was so afraid her mom would not get any assistance. Broke our hearts. Patients were left in the hallway for long periods of time. Other patients were pleading for assistance to be taken to the bathroom. There were a few caring aides but not many. This was my first experience with a place like this and my heart breaks for the residents who have no family to look out for them. Someone in authority needs to check this place out. Clearly the people working here are not there because they care for people.

Outstanding place

That place was amazing, I would recomend them to anyone. Those people were absolutely fantastic, they were understanding and caring. When we went there my mom was on hospice, we got there on Monday evening and she was gone by Thursday morning. The staff was fantastic, the hospice peopel were right there with us, they let us know everything that was going on and they took care of her.
I would recommend that place to anybody.