Laurel Bay Health and Rehabilitation Center - Keansburg, NJ

Laurel Bay Health and Rehabilitation Center - Keansburg, NJ has yet not published prices.

• Respite Care
  • Long Term Care
  • Short Term Rehab

I love the personnel. Everyone is very kind, remembers your name, and says hi. When the call bell goes off all the aides do what they can to help. I love therapy. I only come here. I never seem to be a bother to anyone.

Judah Gutwein

Thanks so much Eileen for your very kind words. We deeply appreciate it!

“At Laurel Bay, your family is our family”
There’s no place like home and no care center like ours.
When you cannot be home, be here with us, it’s the closest thing to home.
At Laurel Bay, we pride ourselves on healing the entire patient through a holistic and individualized approach.
For over 25 years, we have been a staple of health and wellness, serving the members of our community and partnering with our local hospitals like Bayshore Community Hospital in Holmdel, NJ and Riverview Medical Center in Red Bank, NJ.
Our meticulous care planning helps us ensure that each, and every resident receives the best in clinical care, support and unconditional love.
“The Attention is in the Details”
At Laurel Bay, you’ll be treated to delectable cuisine, comfortable rooms, a state-of-the-art rehab gym and a beautiful and secured outdoor patio, because we know that recovery isn’t simply about pain management and skilled care.
Experience the richness of our Laurel Bay experience for yourself by scheduling a tour with Shoshana Stein, our Admissions Director.
We look forward to meeting you!