Laurel Bay Health and Rehabilitation Center - Keansburg, NJ

Laurel Bay Health and Rehabilitation Center - Keansburg, NJ has yet not published prices.

• Short Term Rehab
  • Long Term Care
  • Respite Care

All departments including nursing, housekeeping, and dietary all do a good job. I enjoy attending bingo, BB's, reading, and socializing with my peers.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you William for your response.

Review of Laurel Bay Health & Rehab Center

The staff at Laurel Bay is so friendly and comforting they make everyone feel at home. All departments including nursing, recreation, dietary, and housekeeping all do a great hob. I enjoy attending being, horse racing, special events, BBQ's, arts and crafts, coffee socials, and having my nails done. I enjoy eating lunch and dinner in the main dining room where I can socialize with my peers.

Naomi Landsberg

Eileen, we really appreciate your review. Thank you for choosing Laurel Bay.

All departments including nursing, recreation, dietary, and housekeeping do a good job. I enjoy attending special events, coffee socials, cooking group, bingo, Wild & Wacky art, Price is Right, art with [name removed] and bus trips.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you Edward for your review.

The nurses and nurses aides at Laurel Bay are very helpful and caring. I enjoy attending coffee socials, ice cream socials, special events, and reading the newspaper. The recreation staff as well as the housekeeping and dietary staff all do a good job.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you George for your review. We really appreciate the feedback.

I enjoy attending coffee socials, bingo, horse riding, and special events. All of my nurses and aides are very friendly along with being very helpful. The food at Laurel Bay is good and I enjoy socializing with my friends throughout the day.

Naomi Landsberg

John, we really appreciate you sharing your experience. Thank you for choosing Laurel Bay.

I enjoy attending bingo, bus trips, coffee socials, and special events. The nursing staff at Laurel Bay is good. I also enjoy socializing with my friends during meal times and activities.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you Cecelia for your review. We really appreciate the feedback here at Laurel Bay.

I love the personnel. Everyone is very kind, remembers your name, and says hi. When the call bell goes off all the aides do what they can to help. I love therapy. I only come here. I never seem to be a bother to anyone.

Judah Gutwein

Thanks so much Eileen for your very kind words. We deeply appreciate it!

“At Laurel Bay, your family is our family”
There’s no place like home and no care center like ours.
When you cannot be home, be here with us, it’s the closest thing to home.
At Laurel Bay, we pride ourselves on healing the entire patient through a holistic and individualized approach.
For over 25 years, we have been a staple of health and wellness, serving the members of our community and partnering with our local hospitals like Bayshore Community Hospital in Holmdel, NJ and Riverview Medical Center in Red Bank, NJ.
Our meticulous care planning helps us ensure that each, and every resident receives the best in clinical care, support and unconditional love.
“The Attention is in the Details”
At Laurel Bay, you’ll be treated to delectable cuisine, comfortable rooms, a state-of-the-art rehab gym and a beautiful and secured outdoor patio, because we know that recovery isn’t simply about pain management and skilled care.
Experience the richness of our Laurel Bay experience for yourself by scheduling a tour with Shoshana Stein, our Admissions Director.
We look forward to meeting you!