Phoenix at Lake Lanier - Gainesville, GA

Phoenix at Lake Lanier - Gainesville, GA has yet not published prices.

Very nice and great amenities.

[Name removed] did an excellent job showing us this beautiful facility and all the amenities. The Memory Care area is very nice and welcoming. It came highly recommended by an aquaintance, who had had a family member there at one time.

Pretty date, ugly character

Don’t know where to begin. Nurses stations unmaned constantly at all shifts, call bell answers are seriously delayed, and questions go unanswered. Even though you will not get an answer they are happy to shake you down for every min of your free time. I have more respect for mobsters and how they handle money, budgets, and business. They want their payment yet can’t send me an invoice. I have yet to see anyone from a management team have any healthcare skills. All of them have business degrees and can’t answer a health question if they tried. I have tried to get a progress report on my loved one. They looked at me like they had NO idea what I was talking about.

Too bad- this place is beautiful and has so much potential.

Don't let the beauty suck you in!

Do not let the beauty of this place suck you in. Since the new owners took over the place is going downhill like an Olympic skier. It is understaffed with incompetent personnel. Call buttons do not get answered in a timely manner, taking sometimes hours to respond. Housekeeping is neglectful. Nurses stations are frequently unmanned. My experience with my family member is extremely concerning and I will be looking for another facility.

Great facility- we ❤️loved loved the facility but...the price of $4900 a month just too much for our budget.

Beautiful Community

Lanier Lodge was absolutely beautiful. I showed up and arranged to come back within the hour to get a quick tour. It was like a 5-Star resort hotel. It would have been perfect for me, but not so much for my parents. There would have been a lot of walking for them to even get to the dining room.

Been A Challange

Despite my mom has a couple of health setbacks she has been doing ok here. The staff has been wonderful very helpful and kind. The community has always appeared clean and well maintained. Mom seems to really like the food here when she can eat. Prior to her becoming ill she has been doing activities and enjoying the other residents.

Like a spa or a 5 star hotel

This community is unbelievable I would consider it on the level of a high-end spa or a 5-star hotel my mom couldn't be happier here. The inside, as well as the outside, is very well maintained. It is located on a lake and how the dining room is position there is a view of the lake .The building as a porch with swings so that people can sit and chat and look at the lake. The dining room is huge with a fireplace which gives a homey vibe to the residents. The food is wonderful mom seems to be really enjoying it.
It is a pet-friendly community so she was able to bring her cat which was important. The staff is very friendly and helpful. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone.

We absolutely love Lanier Lodge! My Mom is moving in next week and we are thrilled. [Removed] was so knowledgeable, professional, kind,and simply an angel. All I can say, is seeing is believing! We would be remiss without thanking [Removed], our Senior Living Advisor, for guiding us to Lanier Lodge! Thank you so much.