Ashton Senior Living - Gainesville, GA

Ashton Senior Living - Gainesville, GA has yet not published prices.

Everything is Great

We selected Ashton simply because they said they are able to provide the assistance my brother requires. We also really liked the family that owns and operates the facility. They are onsite everyday and it makes a big difference. They will go the extra mile for their residents. I see they got their stuff together and have excellent staff. It is pretty comforting knowing that our family member is being taken care of. He likes being there too. The care is more than I expected. He likes the meals and activities that are provided.

Working Out Great

I'am very satisfied with my mothers move to this community. She is doing great, and I know she is in good hands. The staff is taking very good care of her, and have done everything I have asked of them. Whenever I visit the community is well-kept, everything looked neat, and tidy. The meals are great, she is pleased with the food. They have nice activities offered for the residents. This is a very nice community, and I would recommend to my friends. It is working out well for my family.

Mom's Place

We moved mom in 3 days after the Grand Opening. Since she moved in we have noticed a major change in her personality, she is happy and social. We lost dad to dementia 4 years ago and mom has been rather depressed. The staff at Ashton Senior Living have done an amazing job with mom. She like the food, the activities and the fact that she lived close by for 58 years. The hospital Northeast Georgia Medical Center is very close, which is a bonus. I eat lunch with mom at least once a week because the food is fresh, healthy and taste great. The owners are very nice and always on-site and they keep an open door policy. The only complaint I have is that the father/son owners are UGA fans and graduates and we are Auburn fans and graduates. We love it here and will recommend Ashton for years to come.

Brand New Facility

My tour of this community was very nice. From what I saw the community looked good, everything is very nice and clean. The staff was kind and friendly. They were also informative and answered. It is a brand new facility, everything looks great.

Not Impressed With My Tour

I was not impressed with my tour of this community. The tour guide that showed us around was not concerned about us. He was more concerned with speaking about himself and his college football days. When I first got there, nobody was in the front to greet. I didn't feel that was very safe for the residents that anyone could just walk in. This wasn't the community for my mother and her needs.

They Need More Caregivers

I have no complaints but I have noticed the rooms are filling up with more residents and there has not been enough caregivers at times. Some caregivers have a better approach than others and they do the best they can for my mom. The community is kept clean and maintained. I have had one meal and it was good, my mom really likes her meals. Overall, it is going fine for my mom.

Everything is a 5 at Ashton Senior Living!!!

I cannot say enough about the care my mom is receiving at this community. The staff are nice, friendly and attentive. The food is ok and the community is clean. I would highly recommend this community.

The Care And Help Was Good

My wife had to stay at this community for a short time. I was very happy with the newer facility and liked the clean atmosphere. The staff were all good and provided my wife with anything she needed. While my wife was at this community she did enjoy her meals which was adequate and tasty! In the end, this community is very helpful and I would recommend this community anytime.