Langdon Place of Nashua - Nashua, NH

Beautiful, Newer Community

I toured Langdon Place of Nashua, and thought it was a beautiful, newer community. The staff was very nice when we visited, and it seemed like a very independent and active community. I was struck by how packed the parking lot was with residents' cars.

My mother has been at Langdon Place for 1 month and everyone has been so helpful to her and myself. They have done so much more than I thought they could. They have taken away many of the worries I had for my mom and improved her daily life.

Gem on the Hill

Nearing the age of 100, my mother has thrived these past
3 1/2 years at Langdon Place. The care she has received has prolonged what our family thought would be a short stay! I attribute this to the professional, caring and friendly staff of administration, nursing, activities, food services, maintenance and housekeeping. What was a lonely and unsafe situation at home, has been replaced with a more interactive environment at Langdon where she is well cared for and loved!
I toured other facilities before I placed my mother, and Langdon sold me by the friendliness and sincerity of the staff.

Langdon Place

Very helpful and very caring towards my father. A comforting environment.

The A team

The staff at landgon place go above and beyond for all their residents. I could not be any happier with the services they provide for my loved one.

Langdon Place. The Place that be for excellent care service

My father has been at Langdon Place for 2 years. We looked at several facilities in NH and MA. We are very happy we selected Langdon a Place. My father is very happy. Which makes us happy. The staff is very friendly. The nursing care is excellent. There are always scheduled activities. Thank you Langdon Place. You are 5 stars in our book.

Very friendly. Very attentive. Lots of activities. Nurses are fabulous.

A great place to live

We selected Langdon Place for both of my in-laws at different times. My father-in-law was there several years ago and received excellent care until he passed away. More recently, my mother-in-law has needed assistance and she chose Langdon for herself. She has received the same high quality of care that my father-in-law received in 2014. The staff and administration are kind, compassionate and hard working. Many of the same staff who cared for my FIL are still working at Langdon 3 years later. That tells me that they treat their employees well. I cannot recommned it too highly.

Beautiful Community

When I first walked into Langdon Place it was like walking into a really nice apartment complex. A beautiful, clean and well-kept community. Everything is going really well for our loved one at the Langdon Place of Nashua. They are taking good care of him and are very responsive to his care needs. We can easily communicate with the staff any questions or concerns regarding his care and how he is doing. The staff is very welcoming whenever we come to visit. It is a nice, clean, homey environment. He says the food is very good. They have a lot of activities that they post each month with the daily activities. The staff members encourage the residents to participate but they don't push them. There are several courtyards for them to get out and enjoy the fresh air. They provide transportation for outside excursions. I would recommend this community to others.

Langdon Place great for 104 year old!

My mother has been a resident of Langdon Place of Nashua for 2 ½ years. I am very happy with the care she has received. I visit mother several times weekly, and her room and the hallways are always clean. The staff is wonderful, attending to my mother’s physical and emotional needs with compassion, patience, attention to detail and respect. They made her feel welcome from the first day she arrived. They interact with her daily and make her feel special. The celebration of her 104th birthday, with balloons, cake and a special trip to a nearby ice cream store with friends and family was all orchestrated by the staff.

Exceptional!

Langdon Place in Nashua was my mom's home for the past year. She had a life changing event and could not longer live alone. My family selected Langdon Place because of the highest recommendations we received and after having met the team and looking at Langdon we knew we had made the best decision. The Langdon team is exceptional...friendly, caring, intelligent, resourceful, provided excellent, consistent, quality and compassionate care at all times.
The team there became an extension of our family. My mom passed away a month ago and her end of life care was beyond measure. It was like she was their mom too. They cried when we cried and loved her like we did. Our family would recommend Landon Place without any reservation 110%.

Mother In Law Is Happy In This Community

Everything is working out great for my mother in law since her move to this community. This is a good, safe facility. They have an ineradicable staff, and they have been helpful with everything. Her room, and the community are very well-kept, they do a good job with the cleanliness around the facility. They provide nice meals, and good activities. She is happy, and we are pleased with this community. It is one we would recommend.

Nice tour

We thought the staff were very friendly and did an excellent job with giving us a tour of their community. We just felt that this was not the best fit for my mother-in-law. The residents in the memory care needed more interaction with the other residents.

My dads care

This is a nice community for care. The staff caring and attentive to his needs.The menu was good and the menu was very nice. The community is clean and maintained. They did offer a lot of activities for him to participate. I know that he was pleased with the physical therapies for him. We would recommend this community for the good care and the many options available for care.

Langdon Place is a very nice facility that can offer a family a lot that is looking to place a loved one in a retirement home, greate staff, nicely located in South nashua, nicely maintained facility, lots of programs and activities for the resident to take part in.
I would recommend this place for a loved one to live.

Not a bad place!

Pets are allowed at this community. The staff I met during my tour were nice. This community seemed clean. It was a little expensive. They have a swimming pool on site.

A Place for Mom and Dad!

We toured Langdon Place of Nashua on a Wednesday. They loved it! With no openings we thought we'd have to wait till the Fall. We got a call 2 days later, an apartment became available and Mom and Dad immediately said yes! They moved in 2 weeks later. They are so pleased with the apt, the people and the food! There are so many activities to choose from and Mom loves the indoor swimming pool and jacuzzi. Langdon Place is a wonderful place for Mom and Dad to spend their golden years, together.

It's a wonderful place for Mom & Dad!

Langdon Place - a charming facility with compassionate staff - will put your mind at ease. You'll know that you've found the right place when stress is instantly replaced with full support and understanding. Everyone wants to help - and with kindness.

I could live here myself!

I love it, love it, LOVE it at Langdon PLace! I had placed my mom elsewhere before here but they didn't communicate well. Langdon has awesome communication, the nurses communicate with each other about any med changes, no matter what shift it is, they all know what is going on. The food is wonderful, I've eaten there several times and my mom is a picky eater and has not complained about the food at all. Everyone is so nice, pleasant, caring, compassionate. An admin even called me one day just to tell me a funny story about my mom and that was nice to hear. The staff has gone extremely over the top as far as accommodating, since day one. A Dr has also called me before to update me and was also wonderful to speak to. The staff is just the best and what I love the best about Langdon Place. I know others who also have loved ones there. I feel comfortable that they are taking care of my mom. I could live there!

All around excellent!

The staff at Langdon is very competent. They all seem to have a great background. They call me whenever anything or everything happens, which is great. They always follow up with any questions and always say to call them without any hesitation. The admissions director, Jessica, even came in on her day off to welcome my father on his first day. It isn't a brand new place, but you wouldn't know it- it's so clean! The food I've been told by other residence, is very good. It is all around excellent!

Great Respite Care

My mother stayed here for respite and that was very good. It was two summers ago. I couldn't get her in there last last February because they didn't have a room but they were very nice. They really took good care of her. I really liked them. The food was great. They introduced her to a bunch of ladies that she hung out with and always made sure that she was involved in the activities. She was not just sitting around in her room which I didn't want her doing. The people there, the staff that I worked with, was excellent. They were really super friendly and nice. I would have had my mom stay there again but they didn't have availability for the week that I wanted.

Too far

Too far

Lovely facility, brighter than most. ...

Lovely facility, brighter than most. Rooms are terribly small. Food was good! The director was a lovely person to work with. Pool was dirty, activities rooms were fine.

Sometimes a little help is all that's needed for older adults to maintain their independence. At Langdon Place of Nashua, our assisted living community offers private residences combined with a safe environment, an attentive staff and on-site healthcare services. Caring professionals can assist with bathing, dressing, getting comfortable for the night, or just a reminder to take medications. We also make sure residents join us for regular meals and stay active and involved with others, key factors in maintaining geriatric health. Our professional healthcare services include physical, occupational and speech therapy. Each cozy apartment has a private entrance, kitchenette, bathroom and individually controlled heating and cooling, with room for favorite furniture and belongings. We offer a variety of social, recreational, educational and community activities. We also take care of housekeeping and laundry. Transportation is available for personal errands and appointments.