Land Park Place - Sacramento, CA

Land Park Place was there when Mom needed help

Our mother lived at Land Park Place for four years before her recent passing. In her nineties and coping with dementia, she found a home there. The staff were very professional ensuring that our mother was safe and supported — and treated her like family. They kept us informed of her well-being and effectively dealt with several emergency instances during her stay. In the end, our mother pass away surrounded by family and caring staff in a place where she felt safe. We will always be grateful that Land Park Place was there when our mother needed their help.

My mom has only been here less than a month. So far everything is going good. We have no complaints or concerns with the facility.

South Land Park Place

This is a small 6 bed facility that has provided excellent care for my 89 year old mother. I wish that the other clients were more sociable, but we cannot control that. The staff are very sociable with my mother. We are thankful that the staff are culturally diverse., i.e, Peruvian, Indonesian and Filipino. My mother is Filipino and needs this cultural context.