Holy Family Home - Sacramento, CA

Wonderful Home

Beautifully kept home with thoughtful and caring staff. Caregivers are from the Philippines, as is the owner, so are bi-lingual and very proficient in both English and Filipino. My 96 year old aunt has lived here for almost a year and I would hope my mother could live here if she needs 24 hour care in the future. Staff treat residents as honored elders, make delicious homemade meals, offer Catholic worship, and cater to individual's preferences. Caregivers are personally attentive, communicative, and very knowledgeable about medications and conditions related to aging. My experience with this home has been wonderful and is a vast improvement on the "institutional" approach taken by previous large assisted living centers. The home is also one of very few in the Arden Area and I feel very lucky to have found it!

This facility is gorgeous from the outside, well maintained and set back safely from the roadway. I was not able to tour this facility, there was some language difficulty and the individual with whom the tour needed to be conducted never called me back.

I did enjoy meeting the director!

I did enjoy meeting the director!