Lakeview Village Retirement - Lenexa, KS has yet not published prices.

Excellent Therapy

My grandmother is currently in her second rehab stay at Eastside Terrace in Lakeview Village. I cannot say enough good things about the care that she has received. The staff at Lakeview are kind, knowledgeable and accommodating. She receives therapy 7 days a week and because of this intensity she is making great strides. She is also in a private room, which is standard at Lakeview but not at many of the other rehabs in the area. The only downside is that when she had to utilize assisted living accommodations, she was not able to do so at Lakeview. Those apartments are for their on-site residents only, which is completely understandable but less convenient for patients coming in from outside the community.

Expensive

The independent living apartments are nice but very expensive, and only one meal a day and housekeeping every other week. My wife was in the nursing home facility which had mostly semi-private rooms and it costs a lot more than the newer facilities that provide private rooms. They were also experiencing frequent spread of infections.

Very expensive

Very expensive and best for active seniors who can participate in all the activities offered. Skilled nursing facility where my parent was is old and with only a few private rooms available (infections spread quickly).

My parents were there and it is very expensive and good for active seniors who can take advantage of all the activities. There is minimal housekeeping provided, and the skilled nursing facility is very old with double occupancy rooms.

Big Place!!

There was a certain age group for this community that they would allow. My loved one unfortunately didn't qualify, but she really liked the place. The woman that gave me a tour was friendly and attentive with me. It was a very clean and up-kept place. Overall, it was a nice place but a little expensive.

I would recommend them very highly.

This is a very nice place. My loved one lived here for a while. I would recommend them very highly. They are clean and the staff is nice. It was a good place.