Lake's Lighthouse Care - Milwaukie, OR

Nice, But Inadequate Staff

They are nice people but they did not follow through on promises. Not enough oversight of the loved one. Meals were not up to par. My mother was left alone with inadequate staff on too many occasions. She fell three times and that should not have happened. I would not recommend them.

A very good place for my mom

The Lake's Lighthouse Care has been a very good place for my mom. They have been very flexible with her. They have been very responsive to me. They keep my mom well with medication. They do a good job at taking care of my mother. The meals are good. I really appreciate John and Maria. This is a great community that I would recommend to anyone in the Milwaukee area.

A very caring place

John and Maria are very caring people. They have the experience and sensitivity needed for this type of work. Maria is so knowledgeable in regards to the proper medications and diet to help our mother get better, she is just great.