Martinez Adult Foster Care Home - Milwaukie, OR

Great care. Great enviroment

We are so lucky to have found Martinez Adult Foster Care for my father-in-law. Thomas Martinez is a caring, sensitive young man who made my father-in-law feel comfortable from the first day. There is only space for two residents here so it feels very much like a home as opposed to a care facility. Thomas treats his residents with respect and dignity and I have no worries about my father-in-laws care. The house is always clean and the food is good (according to my father-in-law). My father-in-law is not able to walk on his own but Thomas gets him out on the deck to sit in the sun, takes him for rides and to the park. This is more than we were able to do for him so I'm so pleased and thankful to have found this home. I truly cannot say enough good things about Martinez Adult Foster Care. I would definitely recommend this home if there is a vacancy. You won't be sorry.

It’s a good place.

It’s a good place. It’s definitely very clean. It’s a small place and the are very aware of the care needs of the residents. The food was all natural, not a lot of canned or frozen. My wife never complains about the food.

Martinez Adult Foster Care is a beautiful cozy home. I currently have two private bedrooms that connect openly to the rest of the home. I have just opened the home at the beginning of the year of 2012. I have three years of experience in care for senior care. Caring for my grandpa and also my great uncle.

My wife and I are both live at the home with no children yet. We have two wonderful dogs, Jessie and Kya. I enjoy gardening, cooking, and especially barbecuing on warm summer days. During the winter I enjoy having a hot coffee next to the fireplace.