Golden Days Care 2 - Milwaukie, OR

Wonderful option for the loving care of your precious family member.

My mother spent 3 years at Golden Days Care 2 and it was like having extended family taking care of her. They were so kind and loving toward her that it took away my guilt in not being able to care for her myself. They went beyond the norm when it got so that my Mom could not grasp the concept of chewing and swallowing. Made milk shakes out of ensure and got creative to make sure she got the protein needed. She went into a coma and was kept clean,comfortable and lovingly taken care of until the end. I loved my Mom with all of my heart and I would not have left her in the care of just anyone, especially a nursing home, and I will be forever grateful to them for the wonderful, loving care

Golden Days Care 2 is located in beautiful Phoenix, AZ. The elegant retirement home offers top of the line care for senior citizens. Our rooms have the best of d?cor, with carpeting, comfortable beds and some even come with full baths. The monthly fee is very reasonable and we pride ourselves on making sure each well trained staff member gives the residents the services and support according to each individualÆs needs. There are also regular visits by an on-staff nurse to make sure residents get the best medical care. We offer a variety of modified assisted living services such as grooming, bathing, dressing, mobility help, and medication monitoring along with other types of support or assistance. Individual laundry and housekeeping happens on a daily basis. Three delicious and healthy meals provided daily, come with an assortment of menu choices. Nutritional in between meal snacks are available throughout the day to make sure our residents have a well-balanced diet. Our seniors are encouraged to socialize and participate in activities, exercises and various programs scheduled each day. Regular scheduled group trips occur to allow our residents enjoyment away from the facility. Families and friends are welcome to visit and participate to help create a loving environment. Senior citizens deserve to live out their golden years with dignity, a sense of independence and a chance to maintain their own identity. The staff at Golden Days Care 2 will assist them in making this a reality. They will provide whatever aid they can to make sure they are able to have a good quality of life during their time here.