The Senior Care Home - Portland, OR

I was very pleased with my tour yesterday. Violeta is a charming woman with a lot of personality and I could tell she cares for her residents. The room was a good size, with a private toilet and sink. The room did need painting and holes repaired, but I'm not sure if that's something the owner does or if it's something the new tenant has to do. The house itself was clean, but I did notice some minor maintenance issues. I actually saw a couple of the residents, and they appeared happy and well cared for. This residence has children and puppies. The puppies are probably okay, but I'm not so sure about the children; although it was very quiet throughout my stay. The only downside to this facility is the location; it is quite a distance from my home and I was hoping for something closer. Other than that, I was impressed and would choose this residence if something closer doesn't happen.