Home Sweet Home Adult Care - Milwaukie, OR

Very lovely home and Ivona and Jodi are wonderful people.

My father moved into Home Sweet Home only a couple weeks ago. I find that the owner/operator Ivona is very nice and very caring to her residents. Her home is immaculate and really beautiful. Ivona takes two days off a week and has a very wonderful caregiver by the name of Jodi come in those two days. She was a career nurse and was bored when she retired and decided to work part-time for Ivona. She is truly a wonderful person and I can see my father really likes her. My father has Alzheimers. When is feels fearful or upset about something he can get angry. I worry about this because Ivona does not want anyone angry living in her home. My Dad is well aware that he has no memory and he does get very afraid and can act out. I hope that that this is something that Ivona will understand because Dad likes living there and I certainly do not want to move him again.