LaFountaine Family Homes - Longview, WA

The facility was very inviting and felt like a home. The owner is very kind, knowledgeable, and helpful.

We are very pleased!

The caregivers here are taking very good care of my wife. They call me whenever she needs anything or she gets sick. They are very attentive and the meals that they provide are very good. I am happy with my choice to move her here.

A tour for care

I toured this community. It was not what we wanted. It was very clean. It did not have an area where my father could have gone outside. I would suggest other families tour this community for care for a loved one.

Great place

My mom was Christina's first resident in her second home. The care my mom received was phenomenal. As she declined my mom continued to received additional care and at the end Christina even contacted Hospice who came and added additional care to the already excellent care. When my mom did pass Christina sat with me in my mom's room and grieved with me. There are two big get-togethers that family/friends are invited to-Christmas and summer which are very elaborate and entertaining. A very warm and home-like environment is what you find at LaFountaine Family Home. I was always welcomed by the staff when I came to visit my mom and greeted by my first name along with my daughter and her young son.

They are great. They are a six!!

They are great. They are a six!! There is nothing they could do better. He's got a big beautiful room. They are more than fair price wise, and are very accommodating. They treat him really well.

From the moment we entered the front ...

From the moment we entered the front door at LaFountaine, it felt very homey, and welcoming.
My dad and I were in desperate need to find a place for Mom that gave her genuine care with the love and dignity that we desired for Mom. Mom was currently in a another facility that we knew we had to get her out of. In just 6 weeks time at the other place, we witnessed horrible care not only for mom but the other residents. After viewing the LaFountaine home and meeting Kristina and the other care givers we were confident this would be a better fit. We actually were able to make the move the very next day and now 3 weeks later can say it was the best decision we've made for Mom. They are all so loving to Mom, even some of the incontinence issues have ended because they assist Mom in a timely matter instead of just waiting for the accident to occur and changing diapers when they get around to it. Moms room feels like a nice size bedroom in a family home not the large institution feeling. Dad visits mom everyday at all different times and Moms care has been quality all the time. Three weeks may not seem like enough time for an honest evaluation, but we knew within 1 week that we didn't like the other place. Just wish we had known about Lafountaine earlier.

LaFountaine Family Homes is a state licensed Adult Family Home. We provide care to seniors with an emphasis on Dementia and Mental Health care.

We are a small residential setting meaning your loved one will get more 1 on 1 care than the large facilities. We provide more care in general versus an assisted living facility as those facilities are often understaffed and the residents are left unsupervised for long periods of time.

LaFountaine is proud to offer "FIXED PRICING". This means the price per month you pay will NEVER go up. Also our prices include all the services we offer we DO NOT charge for "3" meals a day, laundy or showers.

We are the only care facility we know of to offer this type of pricing structure.

The large facilities may be expensive and very nice looking but does that mean they take good care of your loved one? Our #1 priority is taking the absolute best care of all or our residents and we do that in a beautiful residential setting.