Golden Age Living - Vancouver, WA

My Dad was a resident here for a few months. The place is beautiful and clean. No real activities set up. Occasional outings. The meals were mostly Costco products, very little home cooking. I found Irwin, to be genuine and caring. He was very conscious. Mimi was pleasant but distracted. I was very involved in my Dads mediation. Mimi had difficulty in following doctors written orders. Mimi administer mediation based on her experience outside of doctor guidelines. Hospice was alarmed.

Caring from the heart

The Care Mimi Jones provided my mon in this care home was amazing. She and her staff are trully gifted at working with alzheimers patients. Their patience, amazing food, and heartfelt care have made my mom's last years a haven. Knowing she is in their caring hands, has taken so much of our fear, anxiety and stress away. We toured so many places and have seen so many care facilities and communities, yet there is a genuine care that comes from the heart that has made life so much better for my mom and our family.

God bless them for their hard work and sacrifice.

That is trully caring from the heart.