We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
- Dentist Available
Don't Do It
The owner, [name removed], is very impatient and rude. He is there most of the time and mostly sits around on the phone. You can hear him fighting with staff. The staff can't cook and are very inattentive and mostly stay outside smoking and are constantly on their phones. No one seems to know what's going on with medications, either. Try ANYwhere else. The residents don't even get their teeth brushed in the morning or at night and forget about denture care. And they aren't taken to the bathroom regularly, they just wait until the patients are wet or soiled. Absolutely no activities, either. All of the food is either micro-waved or cooked on a counter top skillet or toaster oven. And it is hot in the main room. No air conditioner to speak of. The tour is great and then everything changes.
very incompetent and uncaring facility. all they care about is the money 💵
Well I would never have my loved ones here. Very incompetent staff and management. My aunt was here and they were very rude to her and staff that worked for them.
Kim sounds great. 6 bed ...
Kim sounds great. 6 bed facility (two openings) all female. Not locked but all doors have alarms.