Joseph Desmornes Adult Family Care Home - Cape Coral, FL

Great Place

I would have written a review much sooner had I known I could do this to help other families needing good care for their loved one. I did my best to keep my 96 year old mother in her home. When reality finally set in I searched high and low for a place that would care for Mother. The large facilities were so depressing. It was an answer to a prayer when my brother and I found Joseph's home. Clean and well managed. The two residents at the time were happy and well cared for. I could sleep at night knowing she was in a loving inviroment. The staff became an extension of my family. Mother passed away 3 weeks short of 97. I have great peace of mind knowing the last year of her life she received the care she so deserved. I can't thank the owners and staff enough what they did. Check it out for yourself.

Joseph Desmornes A.F.C.H is a state of art residence with all of the amenities of a facility with the one-on-one attention that your loved one deserves.We have a capacity of 5 residents, and provide 24 hour supervision from our professional, kind, and caring staff:

We guarantee that each resident's care will be personalized to meet their needs.

We offer three spacious bedrooms ( private and semi- private ), a large dinning room / living room area and outdoor lanai.

Residents are provided with three meals daily, supervision and assistance with self-administered medications, 24 hour supervision

assistance with bathing, dressing, ambulation, grooming and toileting. Personal laundry is done one site. Cable T.V and phone are provided in each room at no extra charge.

Our community is located in a nice neighborhood on a very pretty street. It is very clean, uncluttered and nicely furnished.

It is secure, and we will accept mild to moderate dementia and those with mental deficiencies.

We will also accept those with higher acuity needs, with the help of Home Health.

We invite you to come in for a personal tour, Please call us today.