Cristina's Adult Family Care Home - Cape Coral, FL

Worst Experience Ever

My father spent 3 days at Cristina's Adult Family Care Home and ended up in the hospital with extreme dehydration. Cristina did not feed or give him any fluids for the time he was there (according to Cape Coral Hospital). Cristina Decker refused to give me my father's personal medical equipment, (oxygen machines, wheel chair, colostomy bag supplies, prescription medications, ect.) that I supplied her with. I had to have a police escort to retrieve his belongings. Cristina Decker charged me $2600.00 for 3 days of care and refuses to refund me anything. If you care for your loved one please do not sent them here.

Outside of property was unk...

Outside of property was unkempt - no place for residents to go out.

I had a very nice visit wit...

I had a very nice visit with Cristina She has a very warm, clean, organized home. Not quit sure what our family is going to do right at this time.

Located in beautiful, sunny Cape Coral, Florida, Cristina's Adult Family Care Home is the ideal senior care provider and living community for your loved one. The highly trained and caring nurses on staff cater to the individualized needs of their residents, and a doctor is always on call if needed. We pride ourselves on personalizing the care for each member of our community while at the same time fostering dignity and independent living. Hospice care is available, as well as aging in place options. We recognize that senior living is a difficult decision and everyone wants the best for their loved one, and making decisions about pets in no exception. We proudly allow cats and dogs to come and live with their owners here at Cristina's Adult Family Care Home, and we are known for being the 2012 winner of the Pet Friendly Best Senior Living Facility award. With a variety of activities both on and off site, residents of Cristina's Adult Family Care Home community have many incentives to keep busy and motivated, whether it is to continue with their current past times or to try something new. Outdoor and indoor common areas promote companionship with other seniors. Resident parking is available for those who drive, while transportation is available to local shopping, appointments, and offsite activities and devotional services. Christina's Adult Family Care Home makes your senior and assisted living care choice easy. Make an appointment with us today to see how we can help you!