Good Tour, Everyone was Nice

I had a nice tour of this community. Everything went well. The staff I met was kind, and friendly. All my questions were answered overall. The community looked nice, and from what I saw everything was nice, and clean.

Difficult To See It As A Home

We were drawn back by the sight of seeing it along the lines of a Nursing Home. We weren't there long because we felt that it was unfit and didn't like the atmosphere. My uncle did not need that feeling. I was able to meet with them and I was treated very friendly.

Perfect for Mom ( and me).

The staff at Kirkwood is wonderfully caring. Caring for both their residents and families. It was a difficult decision to make when it became obvious that my mother could no longer safely care for herself. The staff at Kirkwood guided me thru the process of acceptance, letting go and then participating in my mothers daily life minus the worry and tasks we both had while she was in her former situation. It is a joy to see mom so happy and content. The facility is homey; a country home setting. Not a sterile brick and mortar building. We are so lucky that my mother is in their care.

Great assisted living!

Kirkwood Corners is an amazing assisted living facility! It is in a beautiful setting, very comfortable, and feels like home. My grandmother loves being at Kirkwoods, and enjoys all of the activities, outings, the caring staff, and all of the events. Everyone is friendly, and they truly know and understand their residents. We could not ask for any place better for her to live!

friendly and caring

The staff at Kirkwood have been great at helping my mother in law adjust to her new home. They listen
to our suggestions and concerns. The staff is always friendly and smiling. It is hard to making the decision to place you loved one in a care facility but Kirkwood has made us feel more comfortable about leaving her in there care.

Friendly, clean, beautiful area. the fees were itemized and somewhat confusing. Navigating through the house may also be confusing for some patients.

Administrator is not experienced - BEWARE!

Please be careful before putting your loved one into this assisted living. [Removed] I would not ever recommend this so called assisted living to anyone ever! Beware.

Amazed at how quickly Dad adjusted

A small homey residence that is an old farmhouse. The staff is very accomodating and nice. We were worried about Dad because he had a bad experience at another facility but Krikwoods went above and beyond to make sure he was happy and had everything he needed. We are amazed (really amazed!) at how quickly Dad settled in and now considers this home! We really didnt expect it to work out. Now we can relax and not worry every day that he is not happy and he is well taken care of!

Stephanie gave me an excellent tour. I found the facility to be in need of a lot of upgrading, which I understand the new owners are in the process of doing. While I was there, there were noisy renovations ongoing that were startling to the residents. Recently completed upgrading their kitchen. No secure outdoor location was a concern. This facility for me was too far away from friends and family for consideration, but if I were looking in this area I would check it out again in a year to see if renovations were making solid progress.