KindredHearts of Green Bay - Green Bay, WI

They have been really great!

They have been really great! I don't have any complaints, they have been really helpful. It's very clean, and the staff is friendly. We are really happy with it.

very impressed

Overall I have been very impressed with KindredHearts of Green Bay. The facility is very clean and the staff is incredibly friendly. Absolutely five stars!

dad

My dad has only been there a month. So far so good.

radiomane8

I am very happy with the choice. I feel the price is a little high. But we have not been there a month yet. Same thing with activities. Hard to judge yet. However, the place has been very helpful.

Well managed great staff!

Well managed great staff!

Atmostphere is good and the staff is ...

Atmostphere is good and the staff is the most friendly out of all the facilities we have visited. Only a 13 bed facility is appealing. Secured facility with a nice outside area. Kids and I liked this facility.

At KindredHearts, we honor each person's individual uniqueness and empower them to remain in charge of their own decisions. We live it through the care and compassion with which we treat every resident and employee. And, we instill it into every service we provide, every meal we serve and every opportunity we make available.