Moraine Ridge Senior Living - Green Bay, WI

My mother has been a resident here for over a year. The Staff is always courteous, compassionate and helpful. There are always things going on and mom LOVES the outings. We are so glad we decided to have mom move here. We all feel at ease knowing she's getting the care she needs without taking away her freedom of living in her own space.

Happy and Fortunate

My family took a lot of time trying to find this place that felt the most comfortable for my grandmother. We came in unexpectedly and were so glad to see everything that was happening. There was an artist helping so many residents paint while a lady on a harp played for them. That was something that meant so much. The menu looked amazing and the chef came out to talk to us. It seemed like no one stayed in their office. So many people came to talk to us that our questions were answered in one visit. We have been so fortunate to belong to the Moraine family now. It is a great place to be.

Best experience I’ve ever had. The staff is so friendly and knowledgeable and always make me feel so welcome I couldn’t imagine trusting anyone else with my loved one!

Have nothing but good things to say about this place and it’s employees thank you so much!!

The best and most friendly staff I have ever encountered

Best choice!

My grandpa just moved there and there are always events going on that they include us in. My kids love coming for family dinner night! The staff is great with him and he absolutely loves living there!

Great Facility

Overall great place to visit, live, or be near. Residents are well taken care of and the staff is very friendly. One thing i really liked was how nice and caring the staff was, the staff was also really quick and did a quality job. The food is very delicious and well cooked. The facility was very well taken care of and run. I would reccomend Morraine Ridge to anyone i know.

Don't do it

The management is horrible!!! Don't send your loved one to live here!! They are under staffed horridly!! ...please run!...they treat the staff with no respect!! Residents are so disrespectful!!! The food is horrible ...CNAs have to help the kitchen staff serve the food . Laundry is never done right . They don't have the staff !!!!!!!!

They have made poor staffing choices

We were very happy with our mother's care at Moraine Ridge until there were several staffing changes. Now there has been a large drop in quality of the food, and the interaction with the management has been awful in an attempt to address this issue. We are in the process of choosing an alternative facility.

Terrible

They can't keep staff all the good ones seem to leave. Some staff is rude and it takes a while for call lights to be answered (sometimes 15 minutes and there will be workers just sitting in the office leaving just one running around) They are always short staffed and honestly they care more about money then they do residents. The food is ok. Prices are ridiculous. It always seems they expect (most the time 2) the caregivers to do everything. They are very unorganized.

Toured, great place. My Dad actually ...

Toured, great place. My Dad actually drove out on his own to just check out where it was, did not go in. He was impressed with my description He was picked up by The Director and took a full tour with her. He thought he could not afford, assured him he could. He was given the name of a couple who have resided there for 2 years to contact. Unknown if he has done that yet. This is still my top choice. I am waiting on him to make a decision for now.

My mother will be moving in at Morain...

My mother will be moving in at Moraine Ridge in October. Staff have been extremely kind, patient, and wonderful to my mother and me. My mom is so excited to move in!

A 100 unit faciltiy. Saw exercise equ...

A 100 unit faciltiy. Saw exercise equipment there I havent seen for 25 years. Carpets a little on the dirty size. Still seemed more like a hotel.

Nice place and director was great!

Nice place and director was great!