Angels on Humboldt - Green Bay, WI

Smaller community

This is a smaller community and my father had stayed here before when it was under different ownership. The management and the community are nice and we were pleased with our tour, the staff took their time showing us around and my mom thought that it would be a nice fit for her. It would be worth coming on their tour to see the community first hand.

Dad's Good Care

This is a great community for care. We like the staff who are attentive to my father's needs. The community is maintained and has a nice atmosphere. The menu is appealing and he seems to be please with the menu. They offer activities that are available for the residents. We would recommend this community for excellent care

Comfort For Mom!!

I really love this place i feel that my loved one is in an amazing place. The nurses are wonderful they are attentive with the care needs that my family member needs. Meals are healthy and good the portions are great. One of the things that my loved one does mention is the soup being the main course for dinner it would be good if they made this a side. They do however, offer other things on the side. I would recommend this place to a friend or loved one.

The Angels on Humboldt campus is located in Green Bay, Wisconsin near the University of Wisconsin-Green Bay campus. Angels on Humboldt has two buildings, 653 and 655, that allow it to serve the specific needs of its residents. 653 is dedicated to elderly residents who need some assistance with daily activities. 655 is dedicated to Elderly Care and Memory Care, housing residents with a variety of clinical diagnoses. The residents in this building are elderly, but have needs ranging from those who need just a little help with day-to-day tasks to those that require constant care.