Carrington Assisted Living - Green Bay, WI

If she likes the coffee all is well

This is a fabulous community and my mom loves the staff and the friendliness of the residents as well. Her room is great she has moved some of her furniture, plants, and pictures in so it has started to feel more like home to her. She is starting to take part in the activities and the staff has done a great job at encouraging her as well. It is such a comfort to me knowing that my mother is happy here and I would definitely recommend taking a tour of this great community.

Kevin Gille

Thank you for the recent review. Our entire team at Carrington loves having your mom live with us. We are always looking for ways to enrich our elders and provide a loving environment for all. We are grateful to have her as part of our family and thank you again for the kind words.

Above my Expectations

As soon as we walked into Carrington we felt a different vibe. It was so much like a home. The staff was not only friendly but seemed like they cared about the people who lived there. They went out of their way to answer all of our questions and never once did we feel any pressure placed on us at all. The room that my father-in-law is in is very roomy compared to other places we had looked at. Since we have been here for awhile, I can tell you that we are very happy that we picked this place. It has been above our expectations and we are very grateful to the entire staff!

Kevin Gille

Thanks Cathy for the nice words. We absolutely love having your father-in-law live with us. He adds a lot to our family at Carrington. We are grateful that you came and visited our community to learn all that we offer and were able to make you feel at ease. We truly strive to make every experience a memorable one and are blessed to be surrounded by wonderful people. Thanks again for trusting in us!

Mom is Being Cared for Well

My mother is doing well at this community. They are caring for my mother, and her needs very well.

Kevin Gille

Thank you for providing us with those kind words. Our staff is constantly engaging our elders and providing a warm, caring environment for all who live with us. Thank you for allowing us to be part of your family!

OK but didn't have showers in rooms. Place has been there a while. Not for mom.

Amira Fahoum

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate the visit and the time you took to get to know us. Our layout is more conducive for those that need more assistance with daily tasks than perhaps your mom needs. Still, we certainly appreciate the opportunity to discuss with you her needs and we wish you the best in your search! Thank you again!

Knowledgeable Tour Guide!!

The guide that took me on tour was very nice and answered all of my questions. The Carrington Assisted Living is a pet friendly community. They have stretching, cooking, and gardening activities. The staff met along the tour were friendly and communicated well. My tour was good i received great information about the community and their services.

Kevin Gille

Thank you for your kind review. We take pride in the fact that we are a "family-style" assisted living that offers excellent opportunties for our residents. Our staff and tour guide are always available to you and hope you will tell others about your experience at Carrington.

We recommend Carrington

Staff have helped my aunt participate in things that she hasn't done for years and badly needed to related to hygiene and diet and socialization. It is miraculous. They are responsive and caring and communicate with us promptly. There is a great atmosphere when one walks in, fun and interactive. We recommend this community.

Kevin Gille

Thanks for trusting in us to help provide cares for your Aunt. We love having her live with us and she has already brought a fun "vibe" that she shares with others. We will always continue to focus on our residents and provide a loving, safe community for our elders.

Needs More Security

My loved one resides at Carrington Manor & overall - I am pleased with the care. Staff is friendly, food is decent, rooms are clean. One concern I have is security though. I suggest they get a push button alarm system that needs a key coded to enter or leave. Currently anyone coming & going is not monitored real well.

Kevin Gille

Thank you for the review. At Carrington Assisted Living, our entryways are secured with keypad entry/exits. Our staff responds to all visitors and provides assistance if entry/exit is needed and the code isn't known. Safety is always at the top of our priorities and we are always exploring news ways to improve.

Happy with the Care

My Mom resides at Carrington & she increasingly has required a higher level of care due to her dementia. She is there for just over 2 years now. The staff is very friendly & attentive to her. The Administrator is awesome & very helpful. She cares deeply for every patient there. The staff does the absolute very best that they can in meeting everyone's needs, but at times, I feel they could use an additional person especially in the evening hours. There are 20 residents to care for with a limited amount of staff. It usually is not a problem though. Hope this review is helpful.

Kevin Gille

Thank you for the kind review. Carrington is more than just a place to live-it is a place where family and friends come together to interact and receive individual care. We are proud to be able to have your mom call Carrington Assisted Living "home".

I have nothing good to say. It was a...

I have nothing good to say. It was a nightmare for my father. Inept staff that I had to fight with everyday to get adequate help

Kevin Gille

Carrington Assisted Living has undergone an ownership change effective 11/2015 and is now operated and managed by Compass Senior Living. At Carrington Assisted Living, we believe that elderhood is the crescendo of a lifetime. We have created an
environment that supports a person-centered, elder-directed environment, where we encourage each person to
be their very best self.

We’re extremely pleased.

We’re extremely pleased. My loved one seems happy with it. Just talking to my loved one the staff is extremely friendly and nice. There are always people greeting you. It’s just a nice smaller community and seems very personalized. I’ve eaten there twice and it’s good.

Kevin Gille

Thank you for the wonderful review! Our "small town" atmosphere creates a loving, caring community full of compassionate caregivers. Please feel free to join us for lunch more often.

My elderly mother moved from a nursin...

My elderly mother moved from a nursing home to Carrington. Since being here, she is more alert and does not sleep as much. It's nice to be able to have a conversation with her again.

Kevin Gille

We are so happy to have her living with us.........thank you for the kind words.

The Director was helpful, warm and ca...

The Director was helpful, warm and caring. Bright clean, residents were animated and family like.

Kevin Gille

Our directors are always available and often times help provide additional cares. At Carrington, it's always about being family! Thank you for the nice review.

The atmosphere and environment of thi...

The atmosphere and environment of this facility is very good. The facility looks neat, orderly, somewhat cheerful, and smells fine. This is not a locked facility and that concerns me a little. I was told that the entrances are monitored and any time the doors are opened, a staff would receive a pager vibration that would alert them to it. When we first walked in, I didn't see anyone come to the front door to investigate. I wonder if Mom needs a more secure facility than this one.

Kevin Gille

Thanks for your concern-We have secure keypad entryways at Carrington that allow your loved one to live in a safe and caring environment. Our entrances are monitored by an alarm that would sound if someone entered/exited without entering the code. Safety is a top priority at Carrington Assisted Living and staff is continually updated on new regulations and policies.

We are guided by goodness, loyalty, faith, and fun. At Carrington it is easy to get to know others as you become part of a family of friends, sharing laughter and experiences that continue to strengthen community. You and your family members will have peace of mind
knowing that each person’s needs are met—physically, socially, spiritually, and emotionally. We are more than an assisted living community—we are family!