Avon, IN In-Home Care communities

Kindred at Home - Avon, IN has yet not published prices.

Kindred at Home - Avon IN

The facility is very nice when I go there. Staff is always willing to help.

Great Temporary Help

I was able to get help from this community and it was very, very good help. The gal we had, did what she needed to do and she was fantastic. The day we called we had someone that night available. I would recommend the help but the manager will be getting new caregivers.

So Far Everything Is Working Out Pretty Well

So far it has been a pretty good experience with this home care agency. It seems to be working out well for my husband. The reason I give the agency an average ratings are because we have some unique request. My husbands enjoy walking, and he likes to walk for a long time. So far the care givers we have come across have been good at helping him with his walking. It has been a good experience so far. This is a home care agency I would recommend.

Acceptable Assistance

My mom is doing okay and the care has been fine for us. It has been a pretty good experience so far. The staff is on time and they cook meals for my mom. I am hoping they can star an exercise regimen but for now they take her out for short walks. This company has given us all that we need for proper care.