Comfort Keepers - Indianapolis, IN

Comfort Keepers - Indianapolis, IN has yet not published prices.

• Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene
  • Exercise
  • Mobility Assistance
  • Medical Alert Systems

HORRIBLE SERVICE

A nurse from this company was set up to see a patient of mine 4 times a day for her diabetes. Half the time the staff never showed up and never called to say they werent coming. The director of nursing gave staff her personal number to call her and she said she would come out if her staff didnt. She did maybe once or twice, half the time she wouldnt even answer her phone.

Do not trust this company to care for your loved ones.

I've been happy with everything I've used them for.

I've been happy with everything I've used them for. We were able to have the same person, so there is some consistency of care. Anytime we have needed a replacement, they have had a reliable, knowledgeable person that did a very good job. They have been very accommodating.

Happy customer

We have been using Comfort Keepers for over a year now and we couldn't be happier. We started out with just an hour a day and we now have them 5 hours a day 7 days a week. I don't know what we would do without them!

Comfort keepers

In home care, very flexible, professional. Life saver for us.

currently using service. I ...

currently using service. I am very pleased with them.

My dad has decided to go wi...

My dad has decided to go with this group for awhile. But they haven't actually started yet. Not sure of what date they have agreed on. He knows that he won't be able to afford their prices for a long period of time. Are there any cheaper in-home groups?

Our mission is to provide our clients with the highest level of quality of life that is achievable. We shall treat each of our clients with the respect and dignity they deserve, as though we were caring for a member of our own family.
The special people who deliver our unique brand of in-home senior care (We call them Comfort Keepers®.) are carefully selected, screened, and trained to provide professional, compassionate care.