Home Instead Senior Care - Greenwood, IN

Home Instead Senior Care - Greenwood, IN has yet not published prices.

• Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene
  • Companionship & Conversation
  • Grocery Shopping / Errands
  • Incidental Transportation

Home Instead is Amazing!

My mom has a lady coming to her and it works out perfect for my mother. She comes in 3 days a week. We wanted her to cook for my mother because my mother doesn't cook for herself at all anymore. She was eating out a lot and she really wasn't eating quality foods. Now we have Tracy coming in and she is doing great. She cooks good meals and puts aside meals for the days she's not there. Mom has been really happy with her. It started out being for the meals but now she also makes sure the beds are all changed and clean and helps mom take care of her elderly pets.

This has made life a lot easier for my mother. We're really glad we did it. It took me a while to get my siblings to go to Home Instead because they wanted someone who already knows mom. Finally we tried it and I'm so glad we did!

very good

very good

Home Instead Senior Care® is dedicated to helping seniors live independently and safely in the comfort of their own homes. This office provides services in Johnson, Morgan and Shelby counties, which are located just south of the greater metropolitan Indianapolis area. Communities include Greenwood, Franklin, Mooresville, Martinsville and Shelbyville. Our non-medical CAREGivers provide one-on-one support and interaction that reduce feelings of isolation and depression, and, they’re able to encourage activities that stimulate thinking and promote physical well being. Our CAREGivers also provide help at home that includes personal care (such as bathing, dressing, medication reminders and help with incontinence), Alzheimer's Care, home helper (including meal preparation, light housekeeping, pet care, errands and incidental transportation) and companionship. Our services are available for as little as a few hours or as much as 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We are locally owned and operated

Companionship Services
Offer elderly companionship

and conversation

Provide respite care

Monitor diet and eating

Check food expirations

Assist with evening and tuck-in

Aid with morning and wake-up

Arrange appointments

Reminisce about the past

Assist with clothing selection

Care for houseplants

Provide reminders for appointments

Discuss current and historical events

Participate in crafts

Prepare grocery lists

Clip coupons for shopping

Monitor TV usage

Mail bills and letters

Buy magazines, papers and books

Rent and play movies

Plan visits, outings and trips

Visit neighbors and friends