Symphony at Mentor - Mentor, OH

Symphony at Mentor - Mentor, OH has yet not published prices.

My mother is in symphony care, not a good place, they don't watch her, she's a fall risk and she has fell multiple times I wish she was taken better care of so now I'm gonna bring her home.

Shawn Torrey

Hi there, my name is Shawn, and I work at the Milestone Support Center (located in Vancouver, WA). The experience you have described does not match the standards we set for our communities. I have forwarded this comment to the community and regional leadership team. Please private message our Facebook page if you would like to provide any additional information. I can then send it to the appropriate individuals. Thank you, and have a great rest of your day. Shawn - Digital Marketing

Very informative, clean and a friendly staff. This place is very quaint. Feels very home like. I like the security of the building and the floor plan of the rooms.

Shawn Torrey

Thank you for taking the time to write this review and rank Symphony at Mentor a five-stars. We are ecstatic to know that you had an enjoyable experience with our staff and got the chance to feel the atmosphere of home that we aspire to have. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out to us either by Facebook message or phone. Thank you again and have a great rest of your day. Shawn - Digital Marketing

Had Some Challanges But Getting Better

Moving dad did not come without some challenges however things seem to be getting better. He is happy there meeting new people and doing some of the activities.The staff has been wonderful very nice and helpful.The community is clean and well maintained just recently renovated within the last year. Dad seems to like the food some days better than others.

I am very satisfied with the care

Things are going very well here for my wife and I am also surprised at all the activities they have and how busy they keep the residents. They have two nice courtyards and they do activities out there as well, My wife has even started to make friends. The food is so, so but my wife is eating well and I enjoy going over to be with her every day.

Good Fit For My Love One

I'am very pleased with my love one move to this community. They have an excellent staff, and they are taking great care of her, and her needs. I know she is safe, and receiving great care. They have been very responsive, and helpful whenever needed. The community looks good when I visit, they do a good job with the cleanliness. There are activities offered, and the meals are good. I'am very satisfied with all they have for us. This community is working out well for my love one, and her needs. I would recommend it overall.

When i Needed A Helping Hand

My dad was here for a short while while my mom was resting from her illness. I was not able to care for both them on my own so this community was a lifesaver for me and the family. We had used them before and I knew that he would be in good hand once again. They take him to the activities and he has good meals to fill him up. I highly recommend this community.

Tender Loving Care!!

When we first toured the Symphony at Mentor, we had decided to go to another community but after trouble with them, we came back. When we came back, the people were all just as friendly and sweet as the first time we came in and I loved that. The staff takes very good care of my loved one and all of their other residents. The place is clean and there is never a bad smell. They are just so caring and I'm glad we chose this community.

A tour for dad

I toured this community. The staff were nice and answered my questions. I was not able to see the meals that are served. They did not seem to have activites at the time I toured. I wanted a location that had emergency devices. I suggest other families tour this community for the needs of a loved one.

Dad's great Care

I was very happy that this community. They went out of there way to meet me and make it easy with my time that I had available ane they did answer all of my questions and concerns.They help me financially. I liked that they had good activities. The food and the meals are good and my father does seem to be happy with the variety. I highly recommend this community to other families for outstanding care.