Kemper House Highland Heights - Highland Heights, OH

Kemper House Highland Heights - Highland Heights, OH has yet not published prices.

Taking Good Care of My Love One

Everything is working out well for my uncle with his move to this community. They are taking very good care of him, and his needs. This is a lovely community, and I'am pleased with all they have done for us. All is well for us in this community.

A nice place

This is a clean and nice community that I was able to take a tour of. The staff has nice and answered my questions. The location was not a good fit for me, but a over all nice place. They do offer activies to everyone. I would recommend this community.

The facility is much bigger than it appears from the front. We liked the shared/semi private room set up. All the staff were very friendly. I liked that each residents laundry is done individually. I also like that the nursing staff doesn't have to pull double duty (patient care and laundry). The location is similar in distance to where she is at now. We will be saving approximately $700 each month. This facility was our choice to place my mother in.

My mother was taken care of with the utmost dignity and respect. She enjoyed the wide array of activities they had to offer. Staff was very friendly.