Keepsake Village at Greenpoint - Liverpool, NY

Keepsake Village at Greenpoint - Liverpool, NY has yet not published prices.

The move m experience was for from positive(January 2017). They were supposed to have room painted, carpet cleaned and furniture that was there taken out so we could move my other own furniture in. Two days prior to our scheduled move in, we called Lisa Merrill to make sure this ward would be all set and was assured it would be on move in day, when had arranged for help from friends/family to helpful. the morning, upon arrival to keep sure the room had furniture in it, walls were dirty and unpainted + carpet had not been cleaned. Unfortunately we had no choice but to move in once the furniture there had been taken out. Though Lisa was aware of my anger and disappointment, she was more interested in getting the cheque from us. The worst have since been fixed but it made for a stressful start inn what was already a stressful situation. Some staff are great and worked hard to amend the situation. Others did not.

The Hearth

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear that you haven’t had an entirely positive experience with us here at Keepsake Village at Greenpoint. It is essential that we have provided you and your loved one with a smooth transition; we do apologize that you do not feel as though that was provided to you. After our discussion regarding this, I do hope that you feel as though your concerns have been addressed and resolved. Please give me a call at [removed] if you would like to further discuss things. Sincerely, Matthew Lefever, Executive Director

My dad has dementia,and we recently had to place him here.they are very attentive to him and watch him closely.He has a very nice room and his helpers(staff)are very friendly and understanding to him even though he does not want to be here.(doctor's orders that he stay here.)

The Hearth

Hi Sharon! Thank you very much for your feedback! We are pleased to hear that you have had a positive experience with us here at Keepsake Village at Greenpoint. We are so happy to have you and your father as part of our Hearth family.
Sincerely, Matthew Lefever, Executive Director

Keepsake Village at Greenpoint, Liverpool, NY

Since moving my mother into Keepsake Village at Greenpoint in Liverpool, NY, we have been very pleased with the services and care. She has only been there for 2-1/2 months, but so far the staff has been very responsive to our concerns. We did have one issue that had to be brought to the director's attention, but it was dealt with quickly and we received a satisfactory result. The facility has activities all day long, even on the weekends, to keep the residents engaged. The food, from what my mother tells me, if very good (although she complains that they don't put salt on the table). They have several outings per month and seem to try to accommodate as many residents as are interested in participating. The facility is clean and bright and the staff always seems upbeat and has a lot of patience with the residents. Overall, I would definitely recommend Keepsake Village to anyone who has a loved one dealing with dementia or Alzheimer's and who lives in the Liverpool, NY area.

The Hearth

Hi Debbie, Thank you very much for your feedback! We are pleased to hear that you have had a positive experience with us here at Keepsake Village at Greenpoint. Sincerely, Matthew Lefever, Executive Director