Brookdale Ithaca AL - Ithaca, NY

Brookdale Ithaca AL - Ithaca, NY has yet not published prices.

Poor care and management..to expensive for lack of care offered.

We had my father in law here of 2 yrs. They have a huge staff turn over (2 head nurses quite during this time), didn't provide Personal care services as charged for, was suppose to give him 3 showers a wk (barely gave 1 if that), his roomed smelled of urine and feces, let his legs got infection ( beyond, where he got Ceptis and was hospitalized). We complained numerous times about the lack of care. Was told they were doing what they where charging and "out of my fathers in laws pride, they couldn't change him often". Attendants (many together) frequently outside smoking or on break. General manager, has very poor management skills and avoids complaint calls and does not return calls from messages left. My father in laws Dr. told us he needed to move him as his care was inadequate, we did this the last time he was hospitalized (Ceptis). Don't waste your time or money on this place.

The facility seemed new, bright, had several indoor and outdoor spaced to commune in. Although it is confined, it didn't seem so and allowed residents to find a quiet space to be alone if they wanted without being confined to their room.

A good experience!

While my loved one was at the Brookdale, they did a good job but it did not work out for him. He is no longer at the Brookdale but we would recommend them to anyone looking.

Mom is currently here and this is where she can not stay as she can't put the oxygen tube in independently. I love this place~

Very happy with this community!!

I am very happy with the care that my friend is receiving. There is a wide variety of food. They also try their best to accommodate her with any special needs. It is very well cleaned and up kept. Some of the staff is great others seem grouchy. There is a few people that don't really pay attention to her. I would recommend this community to a friend or family.

My Mother in law is doing fantastic at Brookdale Ithaca!!!

We enjoyed a concert at the community as well as mom likes playing bocce ball. The entire staff is wonderful. Patty the Registered nurse even came in and helped with my moms nails. I have eaten there and the food is good and well cooked. There is a nice restaurant atmosphere. I have already recommended this community. I also would recommend A Place for Mom to help in finding a place for your loved one.

I would recommend it to anyone looking for dementia care.

It was very clean. We stopped in at dinner time. Anytime anyone attempted to go out the door they were right there. There were all kinds of activities, and very welcoming. It didn't work out for us, we had some extra challenges, but I would recommend it to anyone looking for dementia care.

Very Similar to other Clare Bridge Communities.

Very similar to other Clare Bridge communities and they couldn't lock in a price until My parents were there. They have a pay per service policy and they seemed to want to leave it open to more charges.

Brookdale Ithaca AL provides a full range of choices for today's seniors. Choosing a senior living community represents a lifestyle choice and we understand that our residents are choosing much more than a comfortable living environment to call home. Our Brookdale community delivers Inspired Independent Living, with the promise of Exceptional Experiences Everyday. In choosing this community, our residents have made a conscious lifestyle decision designed to deliver enhanced opportunities for pursuing health and life fulfillment through the exceptional services, amenities and opportunities we offer. And, our residents can rest assured that as their needs change we provide a variety of ancillary services and a Personalized Assisted Living environment that encourages our residents to continue to live as they please while respecting individual preferences.