Perfect place

I visited Just Divine hands the facility was very nice and clean. The workers are very friendly and concerned about the residence there. I was very impressed with the tour Mrs. [name removed] is very detailed and informational about the residence needs. I liked that.
I recommend Just Devine Hands to anyone looking for a caring facility to place a loved one.

Great Place To Be

Since my sister was in more care than what i can provide I helped her find the perfect place with the help of A Place For Mom. A Place For Mom's process was very professional and they were sure to help fund the perfect fit. The staff are nice and friendly and very loving to the residents. Now that the weather is getting better they are able to go on outings which is very exciting for the residents! There was one minor issue due to miscommunication but other than that things have been great!

I visited more than 12 home care/senior facilities before selecting "Just Divine Hands" for my 93 year old Aunt. From the moment I met and spoke with the two owners, Ms. Rose and Ms. Gwen I knew I had found a welcoming, caring place for her. They have been the most helpful in the transition from her former residence. I am very pleased and satisfied with all the people there and the services they provide.

Just Divine Hands

Owners, Rose and Gwen are genuinely caring and nurturing to their residents. They are on top of the needs of their residents. Their Home is always clean. My family thinks they do a wonderful job.

a beautiful place

this is a great home and mom really loves it here thanks to a Place for Mom for your help in finding this great place.

Great Experience

I really enjoyed our experience with Just Divine Handsl. They were very helpful in the care of my mom. They bent over backwards to make sure my mom was safe and properly cared for. The staff and residents are very friendly. They make you feel like a part of their family. Although our stay was short (due to an unexpected illness and hospitalization) I would highly recommend this assisted living facility.

We were very impressed

This is one of the places we looked at when we were looking. We were very impressed with this and a few others. Luckily my parents got better so we didn't have to decide right away, this was definitely in the top three though.

My Mom is Happy & Social Again!

My Mom is very happy here and I feel confident knowing she is being cared for by experienced professionals.

Doing very well so far!

Things have been going very well so far! They are a new community but so far they have treated my loved one very well! The directors and the staff are all very friendly and professional, and do a great job looking out for their residents!

Awesome place

I took a tour of this facility about a week ago and it is a very nice and clean place to live. The workers and the atmosphere is great. They really make the residents feel like they are right at home. Rose is such a nice and friendly person. She makes you feel as though you have known her forever. I know that my mother will be very happy at Just Divine Hands. The seem very patient with each individual person that lives there. I would defiantly recommend this place to others.

Amazing!!

Rose and the family at Just Devine Hands are amazing!! My Mother came in two days ago on a walker and she is already moving around in close areas without it. I think the atmosphere is warm and makes her feel at ease.

Very warm & friendly people...

Very warm & friendly people! nice clean home with great atmosphere for the elderly. My mom really liked the tour!

Very nice and clean. Rose i...

Very nice and clean. Rose is a sweetheart. My only concern is that they are starting and there are only 2residents. I think my mom will feel lonely. Still a possibility.

very nice only 2 residents ...

very nice only 2 residents at time, a lot of care. daily trips to store or park if up to it. all private rooms tech comes in 2x / week. religous activities. a good choice

Appears to be caring person...

Appears to be caring person. Seems like only one person during day. Surroundings renovated but dark interior due to panelimg.