Avid Care Cottages-Champions - Houston, TX

Smaller home environment - no private bath. Small front bedroom $3K back bedroom $3200. not many ambulatory people and many were incontinent. Lots of info given, [name removed] was helpful.

Beautiful home; very nice neighborhood; very clean and eloquently decorated to make it feel like home for the residents. Will be a good fit for my mother-in-law who needs more social opportunities closer monitoring for her needs. Very interested in making this her new home !!!!

Great Owner

My mother is still adjusting to the community. It is a nice community and everything looks great and nice and clean.The staff has been nice and helpful for the most part. The owner is great and whenever I have a problem with the staff, I can go to him and he will fix it. She plays a lot of cards and she loves the food. I would recommend this community depending on your loved one care.

My Mos experience at avid care

My mother was taken care of at Avid Care Cottages on old lodge and Glen Pine. The staff were very attentive to my mother and her needs.

Pat and Adele addressed all of my concerns. I felt like we worked as a team to take care of my Mom.

I am deeply grateful for their help with my mom. They made her transition from our home through hospice care comfortable for both my mom and I.

My mom has passed away from her illness but I will always remember how avid care treated my mom and me.

Had to wake the care-giver ...

Had to wake the care-giver who was sleeping on the couch. She got another lady to come inside from the back yard to show me around & no one could give me info about prices . Didn't care to have Mom in such an environment. There were several people in rooms with no one watching them to see if they needed anything. The house itself was nice and appeared to be clean.

Adel Givens

This business is now Avid Care Cottages with both new owners and staff. We encourage you to come visit with us so that you can see all of the updates and changes that have occurred. We recently went through a rigorous inspection from DADS (Texas Department of Aging and Disability Services) and passed with zero deficiencies. Avid Care Cottages not only is committed to exceeding state standards but we are also committed to providing quality living and care.

Nice cozy home in a nice neighborhood...

Nice cozy home in a nice neighborhood..The director was very nice. No transport service available.

Adel Givens

This business is now Avid Care Cottages with both new owners and staff. We encourage you to come visit with us so that you can see all of the updates and changes that have occurred. Avid Care Cottages not only is committed to exceeding state standards but we are also committed to providing quality living and care. We currently facilitate transportation through a contracted service provider.

Met with Director last night. Quite ...

Met with Director last night. Quite honestly, there is no comparison between this home and Annie's Grace Memory Care. This home has not been updated and had the feel of a nursing home since the residents were all in wheelchairs in the common area with the TV on.

Adel Givens

the room available was across the hou...

the room available was across the house from the bathroom and felt it was to far away.

Adel Givens

This business is now Avid Care Cottages with both new owners and staff. We encourage you to come visit with us so that you can see all of the updates and changes that have occurred. We've recently remodeled and now have ADA accessible bathrooms and showers in both the front and back of the house. Also, we recently went through a rigorous inspection from DADS (Texas Department of Aging and Disability Services) and passed with zero deficiencies. Avid Care Cottages not only is committed to exceeding state standards but we are also committed to providing quality living and care. Come Visit With Us Today!

Avid Care Cottages has beautiful, clean, small residential style homes with private and semi-private rooms available across North Houston, The Woodlands and Conroe areas.

We provide live-in, 24 hour staff, with RN/LVN care available.

Our monthly services are private pay , with semi-private rooms and private rooms. This rate does include ALL services, except medications and briefs, if needed.

Avid Care Cottages does provide in-house Dr services that do accept most insurance companies, and we also work with all Home Health and Hospice agencies.

We currently have rooms available! Call us today for your personal tour.