Helens Care Cottages - Spring, TX

This place is wonderful! Great, friendly, long term staff! Clean, feels like home when I visit my loved one

Avoid this one!

I wouldn't take my dog here. We had nothing but problems. There were issues with cleanliness, the staff, and medication, and the food was terrible. I would NOT recommend this place.

I loved this facility. The caregiver...

I loved this facility. The caregivers were just wonderful. I want to keep this on the list.

Helens Care Cottages has beautiful, clean, small residential style homes with private and semi-private rooms available across North Houston, The Woodlands and Conroe areas.

We provide live-in, 24 hour staff, with RN/LVN care available.

Our monthly services are private pay , with semi-private rooms starting and private rooms. This rate does include ALL services, except medications and briefs, if needed.

Helens Care Cottages does provide in-house Dr services that do accept most insurance companies, and we also work with all Home Health and Hospice agencies.

We currently have rooms available! Call us today for your personal tour.