Julia's Cottage - Oceanside, CA

Polite staff!!

I had called and talked to a staff member about possibly taking a tour of there community for my mother. The lady I had spoken too was very polite and professional but informed me they where at capacity. I was pleased with how well she handled our phone call and that she even followed up to make sure my mother had found somewhere to go.

Nice, clean, and cozy!

Even though Julia’s Cottage does not have any vacancies, my Mom and I went to look at the home today and it was very nice, clean, and cozy! Julia was pleasant, professional, and knowledgeable. She introduces us to the staff and residents. She showed us all the rooms and outside areas. It looks like a place where my Mom would feel very comfortable having my dad at!

Julia's Cottage is a lovely facility. It feels like home. Julia, the owner, is a kind compassionate person who is in this business for all the right reasons! She sincerely cares about her residents.I would highly recommend Julia's Cottage to anyone who is looking to move a loved one into a board and care facility.

Julia's Cottage is lead by Julia Goker herself. Julia is a physical therapist for over 20 years. Starting out at Grossmont Hospital followed by many years of experience in various settings including skilled nursing facilities striving to achieve Maximum Level of Independence for her patients, she moved onto later running her own practice as home health Physical Therapist.
It has been Julia's passion to work with seniors which brought her to working with older adults in Julia's Cottage Senior Home Care.
We are a personalized assisted living facility located in Oceanside, California. We know how personal and emotional it is for all members in the family to take this big step, so we do our best to help guide you through and make it a positive and easy transition for all.
Our mission is to provide precise and tailored support to our residents with variety of health conditions including dementia in a setting that allows our seniors to live full and satisfying lives while helping them maintain their independence, safety and dignity.